Playoff time

BBfan061

1 hour ago, Separation Scientist said:

Nederland for sure. They just KNOCKED OFF the #1 team in the state! 

From someone that has followed a good bit of volleyball over the years… I wouldn’t put a whole lot of stock into those polls. That guy does what he can to bring in some weekly rankings and does his best. With that said I’m also not saying Barbers Hill or Nederland aren’t good teams.

3 hours ago, KF89 said:

Hardin & Chester have solid teams both have the potential to make nice playoff runs.

BH, if they are healthy & no starters are out got a good chance to make it to 4th rd. to face Lake Belton or Brenham.

I think 4A region 3 is wide open. Huffman is probably a favorite. Idk how good Bridge City is but they could be to.

On 10/31/2022 at 11:56 AM, kenny powers said:

Nederland 

On 10/31/2022 at 1:03 PM, Separation Scientist said:

Nederland for sure. They just KNOCKED OFF the #1 team in the state! 

Interesting the high confidence from BH vball fans for Nederland vball vs. a powerful F-wood team, thanks SS & KP. Unfortunately the lady Mustangs were to strong for the lady dawgs to handle, no excuses they were just better.

Congrats to F-wood they will be a tough team to beat, Congrats to Nederland on a good season, Congrats to Baytown Sterling on advancing & good luck to BH thru-out the playoffs. 

A good thing to see this support of fellow district mates instead of sarcasm or negativity like BH has experienced for years from some setx posters. 😎