Coldspring vs Shepherd Battle of San Jacinto County

TrojanWarrior08

39 minutes ago, 59n Sports said:

overall record is 45-15-3 for the Trojans in this game, Shepherd wins last year 18-14. and Shepherd has owned the trojans 4 out of the last 5... Should be a good one, and hope the trojans play like they did the 2nd half against diboll, exp the last 9 min when Monroe went out on the cheap shot

Your right

On 10/24/2022 at 11:40 AM, 59n Sports said:

overall record is 45-15-3 for the Trojans in this game, Shepherd wins last year 18-14. and Shepherd has owned the trojans 4 out of the last 5... Should be a good one, and hope the trojans play like they did the 2nd half against diboll, exp the last 9 min when Monroe went out on the cheap shot

How is he... Will he play Friday or not depending on my work schedule I'll try to make it to this one.

6 hours ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

How is he... Will he play Friday or not depending on my work schedule I'll try to make it to this one.

I being told Luke will play as of right now, I have an interview with Coach Stanley tonight at Bullet Grille in Point blank for our pregame show and will get a full injury report