Crosby vs. Porter

Broncos2447

On 10/5/2022 at 5:24 PM, LoboFan07 said:

Give me Porter with the upset.

At this point in the season. I wouldnt call a Porter win an upset. They gave KP their toughest test in district(7pt loss) and had PAM on the ropes and should have won. I have them as a 10 point favorite if Crosby is still without their dudes. The last 2 playoff spots will come down to LP BH and Porter.

6 hours ago, 2wedge said:

If Crosby loses this week, are their playoff chances shot? 

Crosby would have to win the last 4 games, but PAM and BH have to lose the majority of their games and end with a 5-3 record. But there comes the dilemma, Crosby lost to both teams. With a tied record the break will go to..... The main challenge on their schedule should be LaPorte and hopefully all their starters are back for that game. 

2 hours ago, Socrates said:

One thing that wasn't really mentioned after the PAM game was the play of Eudy.

He played well enough to give Crosby a chance at the end.

If he gets the start tonight, I don't think it hurts the Crosby all that much. He looks pretty capable of running the offense.

Should be a good game.

I agree with the play of Eudy.  
Myles has not looked near as good as last season, and when he is healthy, I would rather see Eudy left at QB and Myles moved to WR.  

7 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Trust me when I say this, many coaches read this website and some even participate. I have had several ask me about things posted here.

I don't believe their sole focus for the week is what they read on this message board. But they are not going to ignore something that could pertain to their upcoming game.

Most folks here would be very surprised at how many coaches frequent this site. If you are betting, take the over.

Interesting post.