What if?

This convo came up on Facebook and it had me thinking y’all’s  opinion. Let’s say Beaumont could put together an AAU team of the best 10 players in all of the golden triangle. How would they match up against the nations best teams? I know it would never happen due to exposure that kids can get playing for bigger organizations in Houston and politics and many other issues, but what if? 

27 minutes ago, Wise_one said:

This convo came up on Facebook and it had me thinking y’all’s  opinion. Let’s say Beaumont could put together an AAU team of the best 10 players in all of the golden triangle. How would they match up against the nations best teams? I know it would never happen due to exposure that kids can get playing for bigger organizations in Houston and politics and many other issues, but what if? 

The nation’s best grassroots teams have all D1 players, many of which are high major kids.  We have one this year (Arceneaux) and one next year (Yates).  Maybe others I am not thinking of, but not many.  That should answer your question.  

27 minutes ago, Wise_one said:

Not enough size in the 409…  they would be competitive but some of Setx best kids are consider small guards… 

Just have to give them a big from La/Houston and they could play with anyone. Also the right coach!! Now problem I see would be who are the best 10kids? Cause someone would feel left out. Can’t use Super Gold team because someone would feel left out also. That would be the hardest part. Not the games if you provide a big big