East Chambers vs. CC Predictions?

KFDM COOP

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tigersvoice

Is this girl a moron or what? Good thing for her there isn't a minimum IQ requirement.

Nicely stated, uknowit2.  We've put up with this all season.  It's really old now.

K-villeballa, who are you trying to convince.. you posted four times in a row.  let someone say something else before you post again.. looks like you have mental issues. 

I think the EC/CC game will be a good one but EC pulls it out by 2 TD's.

Im not gonna comment on this, I have Family from Corrigan (a few played on that state title team). Good luck to both teams.

The Bucs were clicking on all cylinders last Friday and I have no doubt in my mind that Coach V will have the Bucs more than ready for CC.  Hopefully Tramain will be close to 100% and hopefully Donte plays as good as he did against Hardin.  If so the Bucs are going to be hard to stop! 

Lets Go Bucs!!!

TO:  k-villeballa

You remind me of Lionheart from Kountze. What are you doing on an EC vs CC thread talking about how great Kirbyville is? Here's a hot tip for you:

shhhhhhhhhh!

haha. can you find any posts of me saying how great kountze and that we can tear anybody up??? plus kountze can say whatever they want cause we beat E.C.

Guest ECBucFan

Lionheart, YOU ARE RIGHT! Yall beat EC. As I said in the other thread: THANKS!!!!  ;D 

I want to be the first to congratulate Kountze on their big win over DV! Congrats!!!!   

I also want to thank Kountze, too. That win last week over a terribly banged up EC team (by 1 whole point, I may add...) served as a motivational benefit to EC. It really helped EC! We really appreciate it!     

THANK YOU LIONS!!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder