Hardin vs Hemphill/Predictions?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea he scored twice on yall hurt, and my grandma couldve thrown to those wide open receivers, so what does that say about yalls defense. he may have had over 100 receiving hards, but how many yards and touchdowns did he avg. before that game??

i think he avg atleast 2 tds and like 150 rec yds he was one or two passes away from that he finished with 126 and how old is your grandma and that would be pretty impressive to see her play

i think hanyes will have it under control and have the defense stoping hemphills runnin game, and our offense...well i cant think of many teams that have been able to stop our pass, just as long as the defense is up and kickn hardin will do just fine agaisnt hemphil.................hardin wins by 13

I was at the game on Friday and Hardin has the worst defense I have ever seen. They will have to pick it up to win in Hemphill.

YEAH way to be positive, but disregarding his comment the team was not very focused the east chamber week but i have watched them practice and they havent been this focused since the deweyville game, i believe they are ready to play and ready to make school history in more than one way

YEAH way to be positive, but disregarding his comment the team was not very focused the east chamber week but i have watched them practice and they havent been this focused since the deweyville game, i believe they are ready to play and ready to make school history in more than one way

They weren't very focused for the game that could have given them a least a piece of the district championship? ..Yikes...

Makes you wonder what they're playing for. A good coach has his team ready for the games that matter most. I guess thats why Valastro has a ring and Haynes doesn't.

They weren't very focused for the game that could have given them a least a piece of the district championship? ..Yikes...

Makes you wonder what they're playing for. A good coach has his team ready for the games that matter most. I guess thats why Valastro has a ring and Haynes doesn't.

Valastro wont get one this year thats for sure!

you know what your just dumb.....yeah and i hope he stays here to because after a 2-8 season last year and an unfished 8-2 season this year just think what he can next year and the year after...

So what's the problem? We both agree we would like to see him there for the next 20 or so years.

As for a prediction, Hemphill is a disiplined / well coached team. Their running game will go through Hardin like a knife through warm butter.

Hemphill 45

Hardin 20

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83