Congrats to the Lumberton Raiders...

jake94

Y'all deserved the win and won the game fair and square. Great atmosphere at that game tonight. The skydivers were very cool. I think your announcer is great for the game. Y'all had awesome fan support. And, oh by the way, your football team is tough as nails. Good luck to you guys in the playoffs. It is a great accomplishment to finally make the playoffs. I just wish it was at someone else's expense. We will be back though, we are a very, very young team. Good luck the rest of the way!

proud of you guys.u r a class act young men.l-town coaches r great.hands

down. enjoy co championship for now,but ready yourselves raiders for smiley.

you won your spot fair &n square, it sure wasnt given to u. remember to

stand shoulder to shoulder,draw yout line in the dirt, pack your lunch &

defend our district well.again good luck raiders,good job. ::) ::) ::)

go get that 1st playoff win, you can do it

as bobby bouchet says! the paratroopers was cool tonight!

at first when i looked up into darkness and seen nothing but

big bugs i thought they was just jacking around,and had some

sort of punch line,til i seen the red flare! something different

Guest WeedBegone

Must have been a very very special night in Lumberton!

Will there be a parade down HWY 96 today???

Free Peanut Buster Parfaits to the Raiders???

Congrats to the players, coaches, and the fans for finally getting to the playoffs!

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!

Lets sweep 21-4A out of the playoffs!

The longer they are in the play-offs the less pressure on the deer in SETX.  This ought to reduce the load on deer considerably.  Lumberton fans cant go to football games and kill something at the same time.  ;D

The longer they are in the play-offs the less pressure on the deer in SETX.  This ought to reduce the load on deer considerably.  Lumberton fans cant go to football games and kill something at the same time.  ;D

LOL.gif

YES, there will be a parade! It may not be today, but there WILL be one, and you're ALL invited!

All smack, and all B. S. aside, we told ya'll this was our year! By that, I mean WE BELIEVED IT. It wasn't smack...it was what we believed. Our coaches believed, our boys believed, and our fans believed. It was a mindset.

We're not finished yet, but you'd better believe, we're ready!

Thanks for all the support, best wishes to all our SETX teams.

I want to Sincerely Thank the Lumberton Raiders Dedicated Coaching Staff for the sacrifies they and their families have made for the last 90 straight days ...working 12 to 16 hours a day and counting.......... In order for our kids and this entire community to experience our first ever Varsity Football District Championship in 41 years. To accomplish this.......... in probably one of ....if not the toughest distirct in the state of Texas (22-4A) in just 2 years under this leadership is remarkable. We are going to the playoffs because of the: Hardwork,Dedication,Drive,Determination,Leadership,Integrity,Respect,Sacrifice,Endurance,Wisdom,and Faith. The Faith that Coach Credeur has had in these kids for the past 6 years. I have been around a while in this community........and I am here to tell ya.... these qualities are contagious..............the coaching staff teaches it, the players embrace it, the administration feels it, our schools are productive from it, our teachers thrive on it, and yes, our community supports it. Bottom line......... Winning feels great and losing...........well, not so great. But whatever life brings us down the road... remember this ......on 11-9-07..... if you were in Lumberton Texas you were a part of History. The community has suppoted this team all year and has also been a huge part of its success. So, if you have not been on this great ride................jump on this train we call L-Train and enjoy the ride.........because this train will run for a long time to come.

Congratulations Lumberton Raiders

Must have been a very very special night in Lumberton!

Will there be a parade down HWY 96 today???

Free Peanut Buster Parfaits to the Raiders???

Congrats to the players, coaches, and the fans for finally getting to the playoffs!

GOOD LUCK NEXT WEEK!

Lets sweep 21-4A out of the playoffs!

this might be a stupid question but

arent we all (lumberton dayton PNG) 22 4a    why "21" 4a

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami