Newton vs. Buna Predictions/GAME TONIGHT!

KFDM COOP

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't think Newton will be thinking they will just walk away with the game.  We scrimmaged this year and I do believe Newton knows Buna is for real this year! I believe EC knows that too! The boys are looking forward to the game!  We left Barbay screaming once this year and we plan to do it again!

GO COOGS GO!

Game will be closer than everyone thinks. Buna has a lot to prove and need to play their best game of the year but do not count them out. These kids have played their hearts out and feel they can step on the field with anyone. We will see thursday night in Lufkin. Best of luck to both teams and go COUGS!!!!

Well, I don't think Newton will be thinking they will just walk away with the game.  We scrimmaged this year and I do believe Newton knows Buna is for real this year! I believe EC knows that too! The boys are looking forward to the game!  We left Barbay screaming once this year and we plan to do it again!

barbay was just playing with you boys.  he has his machine fine tuned now.  better go get some desitin for sore little bottoms, 'cause you gonna get spanked!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83