*East Chambers 57 Hardin 29 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i am not tryin to make excuses but we were a little thrown off for that game, we didnt have school that day and it was a different day for use but anyway ec did come out and play and hardin just wasnt there at all but gl with cc and hopefully yall will go deep

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Yall STUNK the field up on Defense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well i am not tryin to make excuses but we were a little thrown off for that game, we didnt have school that day and it was a different day for use but anyway ec did come out and play and hardin just wasnt there at all but gl with cc and hopefully yall will go deep

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Sorry, you're not allowed to use that excuse. The 'We didn't have school that Friday and it messed us up' was used earlier this year by H-F.

Was i the only one that saw Tramain obliterate #3 the last play before halftime. Definately hit of the game possibly hit of the season for E.C.

Yep. He lit him up big time. Nailed him cold.

Ok folks, ya'll won the game...no need to go overboard congratulating yourselves.  By the way, TT did stop him, but it was a far cry from "obliterate" or "lit him up".  I've seen harder hits than that in a JH game.  #3 was trying to dive for the end zone and TT just stopped him, plus he had the angle.  It was just a stop, pure and simple.  It shouldn't be worthy of ECSPN's version of "Jacked Up!", but if you guys think so, you must be scrabbling really hard for material. 

I am surprised that Hardin's defense did not play that well against ya'll.  I have seen much better defense from the Hardin bunch than ya'll did last Friday.  It was really kind of out of character for them to not play well.  The 3rd and long conversions killed us.  It seemed like we stopped ya'll the first 2 downs then opened the gate for ya'll.

I will say this #15 is a hoss.  That is a big boy!

Well for one it was not #3! It was #1. And #1 slipped before getting into the endzone. It was not a big hit at all! Tramain just kind of fell into him. So if that was the hit of the season for EC, then they must not of been worth watching until this past game.. Yes yall won, leave it at that. And goodluck in the playoffs. Win the first game and get "OBLITERATED" in the second against Mart.

Alright now hdbbstar, it may not have been a huge hit, but it was a huge stop.  If tramain wouldn't have stopped him, Hardin would have had the momentum going into the second half. And by the way, that is great class you are showing.... win the first game and get "obliterated" in the second against Mart.  Come on now, show some support for your teams in your district.  We are cheering for Hardin and Buna.  Lets go 24 AA!!!!

I know two wrongs dont make a right, but your Bucof2010 is the one without class talking about a single player. But its over now. I am rooting for ya'll too, I hope yall do beat Mart, and make it all the way to state. I would love for one of us to win state this year. But i was just using his word against him  ;D. I dont think he would of made it in regardless of Thomas. he slipped and landed right where he would of without the hit. But once again goodluck to 24-2A in the playoffs. I think all three teams can rep us very well. I think Buna will compete very well against Newton. And I am pretty sure yall can beat Corrigan. So best of luck to yall the rest of the year. 8) 8)

Alright now hdbbstar, it may not have been a huge hit, but it was a huge stop.  If tramain wouldn't have stopped him, Hardin would have had the momentum going into the second half. And by the way, that is great class you are showing.... win the first game and get "obliterated" in the second against Mart.  Come on now, show some support for your teams in your district.  We are cheering for Hardin and Buna.   Lets go 24 AA!!!!

I guess some of you showed great class by saying "did you see Tramain obliterate #3 from Hardin? Hit of the game and possibly for the season for EC" and "He lit him up big time."  It is hard to show support for teams in the district when they talk smack about an opponent they already beat.  Ya'll should be looking ahead, not gloating about who did what and such.  Plus, it is also hard to show support for a team that wins year in and year out, sometimes at the very low expense of blowing out teams like us when we were bad.  I would think that guys like you would have developed a better sense of class after winning all those years.  Ya'll should be saying "Good game guys.  See you next year", not "whoo-hoo, we hung over 50 again on Hardin, and did ya see that hit TT put on one of their guys."  Just as I hope that the trend has turned for us, from losers to winners, and  I hope that if we do continue the tradition of winning that we develop some semblance of class and pride in our program and towards others when we play them.  I know by posting on here that I have never tried to tear down or insult a program, but EC's fans are making it hard for me to respect them.

I agree to a certain extent. There are just a few fans that do anything like that. For the most part they are classy. I like hearing from them. But the others that do mess up kind of mess it up for all of EC's fans. It looked to me that Hardin had just as many fans as EC did at this game too. Could be wrong because of the size of the stands but thats just what it looked like.  :-\

All they said was that it was a good hit.  I'm supporting all 24 AA teams in the playoffs no matter if they have been in the playoffs for 12 years in a row or 2 years in a row.  You should show some support, and that is what I'm doing.  It was a great district year, probably the most exciting I've seen in a long time.  Great year guys!  Good luck to ALL in the playoffs!

I wasn't talking about this one thread in particular. I was just talking real general. But your right we need to just start talking about this weeks game and start worrying about playoffs, not the past. So good-luck with Corrigan-Camden, I am pretty sure yall will win. And I hope TT gets well. He is not the only player on that team, but it definately makes a difference him being out there.

All they said was that it was a good hit.  I'm supporting all 24 AA teams in the playoffs no matter if they have been in the playoffs for 12 years in a row or 2 years in a row.  You should show some support, and that is what I'm doing.  It was a great district year, probably the most exciting I've seen in a long time.  Great year guys!  Good luck to ALL in the playoffs!

I guess I am taking issue with them saying "obliterate" and "lit him up" when it was just a stop.  The WR tried to dive and slipped so TT just covered him up.  It was stretching it to say "it was a good hit."  

I do wish you luck in the playoffs.

Guest Bucs1995

Well, since you are not going to stop talking about IT WAS A GOOD HIT.  I dont think it is bad to say that.  It isnt any differant than yall going on and on about yall were going to STING us. 

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder