*Kountze 18 Deweyville 15 FINAL/COMMENTS*

i havent said any hateful stuff like I hope is stays injured did I?? I support my team and many others so i can predict whatever i want. how are you supposed to know who the adults are and who the students are??? You are using a screenname......anybody can say that they are an adult or a student. Why do you let some of the stuff I say bother you anyway??

i havent said any hateful stuff like I hope is stays injured did I?? I support my team and many others so i can predict whatever i want. how are you supposed to know who the adults are and who the students are??? You are using a screenname......anybody can say that they are an adult or a student. Why do you let some of the stuff I say bother you anyway??

Young man, you have repeatedly gloated about other players being hurt. I'm not going back through the posts to find them. But, they're there. My screenname is my real name and, other than Coop and a couple others, I'm the most identifiable poster to this forum. And, you're right, anyone can say anything they want. However, the adults among us don't like the hate and the trash talk. Your posts don't "bother me" per se. But, I do think they can be hurtful to other young people. As a parent, I don't like bullies. When you're unkind in print and hide behind a screenname, that's being a bully. It's ugly.

I've tried to explain to you what the proper behavior would be. You are old enough to understand and choose your behavior from here on out. But, I've spent more time than I should trying to hint to you that it's time to grow up and be a nice young man, rather than a trash-talking kid. Good luck to you and I hope that you fully recover from your injuries.

im not being a bully. There is always gonna be trash talk involved in any sport. If you were out on the field and hear what some people say, you wouldn't be to happy. did you know that i got injured I was kicked on the ground??? and nothing was done about it??? its on film and everything....tramain is not injured either. if he was injured he would not be playing. I was not gloating over him, people say he is just a tough runner. tough guys dont drop to the ground. he didnt drop because he was hurt. just cause he didnt want to get tackled.

I want to be the first to congratulate Kountze on their big win over DV! Congrats!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

I also want to thank Kountze, too. That win last week over a terribly banged up EC team (by 1 whole point, I may add...) served as a motivational benefit to EC. It really helped EC! We really appreciate it!  ;D ;D ;D   

THANK YOU LIONS!!!

Thank you for being the first to congratulate Kountze on their win over Deweyville.

We are proud of our team for there winning season.

Also thank you for your sarcasm on Kountzes little win over EC, ONLY BY ONE POINT, I had forgot the score!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good Luck to EC hope you win State

Hey Lionheart,

Much luv to you my brother. I think it's time to take a step back and bow out gracefully from this topic. The best thing to focus on right now is making the rest of your Senior year a great one. Do this by encouraging your brothers and pushing toward your dreams. Life is really just about to begin for you and all your friends. Take the positive things that have occured this year with you and your peers and make a memory that will last a lifetime. I personally wish you all the best that life has to offer, and my prayers are with you and your Senior class as you step out into this great big world.

We are very proud of our Lions; players and coaches. Your motivation for your team (even while injured) was a greater asset than you will ever know. Take that with you even after you graduate and use it to lift people up in the game of life.

Remember, TEAMWORK MAKES THE DREAMWORK.

Guest ECBucFan

Thank you for being the first to congratulate Kountze on their win over Deweyville.

We are proud of our team for there winning season.

Also thank you for your sarcasm on Kountzes little win over EC, ONLY BY ONE POINT, I had forgot the score!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Good Luck to EC hope you win State

Aaaaaaand you are very welcome!  ;) ;D

Ill start this out and say GREAT JOB LIONS ON A WONDERFUL EXCITING SEASON.  You never gave up no matter what.  Lionheart you were missed and hated to see that happen to U but you were a great insperation and leader for your team even with your injury.  I would have loved to see you play the rest of the year.  Now dont let all this talk get you your a great kid and good luck in the rest of your recovery.  And as for the PA announcer it was not the announcement that was made it was the way it was made.  The other scores were made plainly but when it came to the EC score it was made with a little more louder and extra shout to it.  Thats ok we still took care of business and won the game.  Yes no playoffs this year but what a great season and get ready cause this is just a beginning for KOUNTZE football. 

NEXT YEAR PEOPLE BETTER NOT SLEEP ON THE LIONS WE WILL BE BACK.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jacobmartin
    Newest Member
    jacobmartin