what does nederland have to do?

dave08

If Dayton wins over PN-G...

The winner of the Lumberton - Nederland game is in.

If PN-G beats Dayton then....

It will be a three way tie for 3rd if Nederland wins.

Nederland will need to win by 9 to beat the point spread on the three way tie.

Lumberton wants PN-G to win.

If PN-G wins, then Lumberton basically starts the game winning 8 to 0.

Guest band of brothers

ok great then, so is lumberton a huge threat or what cause i know that they beat dayton but that was without there starting qb and png layed it down on them and everyone else isn't really that good so what are the odds?

I think that it is pretty obvious that lumberton is a threat, just ask central,ozen,vidor,lcm,dayton and even the greater png fans will tell you that the raiders play some ball and friday night they will make history! count on it!

I just think they have to tackle and they win.  If they tackle poorly, they will lose.

I heard a little something that really surprised me about the Dayton/Nederland game tonite that makes me feel a little better about what happened and why. If its true I dont feel as bad about the loss and I like our chances a little better against Lumberton. It also changes my opinion about the outcome of the PNG-Dayton game a little. I think that game could be a lot closer than I originally thought if what I heard is true. I knew that what I was seeing was almost surreal.

PNG plays a good home game but goes to Vidor and wins by a wing and a prayer.  I never seen them take the ball to the chains to see if you made a first down.  Only at PNG Stadium!

Sometimes a great team such as the Great Raider Nation has to beat the oppsoing team and the refs. Just as TJ did at WOS in 1980, just ask Ronnie Thompson, Todd Dodge and crew.

And as for winning in Vidor that can be harder than it looks for some reason.

Nederland will have to play their best game of the season to beat Lumberton. Lumberton will swarm to the ball on defense.  If Nederland gets the passing game going with some running it will be a good game. But if Ned relys on strickly the pass, then Lumberton will run away with it. Lumberton is a good team, and will bring it for 4 quarters.  Lumberton offense is very good as well, and the RB Hussey is hard to bring down. He will get extra yardage at the end of the play by pumping his feet and pushing forward.  Look for Lumberton to own the time of possession and wear Nederland down. As for the Lumberton fan that has like 16 posts on here, no Lumberton shouldn't have won the game against PNG, but it was close. Also, the ref excuses are old, and we did win games away from the Reservation ;D

Nederland will have to play their best game of the season to beat Lumberton. Lumberton will swarm to the ball on defense.  If Nederland gets the passing game going with some running it will be a good game. But if Ned relys on strickly the pass, then Lumberton will run away with it. Lumberton is a good team, and will bring it for 4 quarters.  Lumberton offense is very good as well, and the RB Hussey is hard to bring down. He will get extra yardage at the end of the play by pumping his feet and pushing forward.  Look for Lumberton to own the time of possession and wear Nederland down. As for the Lumberton fan that has like 16 posts on here, no Lumberton shouldn't have won the game against PNG, but it was close. Also, the ref excuses are old, and we did win games away from the Reservation ;D

yes indeed!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83