Can 12-5A D2 sweep the region?

Cougtalk

I would love to see the sweep. I think it's all about matchups . Some teams match-up better with teams as with others. Last year was crazy as png beat Ned played Fort bend Marshall to a 7pt loss with a defense that was as bad as they come. Crosby lost to Nederland which I was shocked. This year BH got a bad call against Crosby should have beat them. Lost to png lost to Texas City but then punishes Fort Bend Marshall. Crosby wipes the field with PNG two years in a row goes on to finally have a Cinderella season and goes to the big Dance and gets squashed. PNG according to Dave Campbell wouldn't make the playoffs yet here we are. I don't put much stock in rankings never have. Nederland was ranked number 5 at one time and this was a big fubar. You ask me it's all about matchups plain and simple. I wanna wish our district all the best this weekend. Let's go out there and prove them wrong again. Anything can happen on Friday nights.