4. RETIREDFAN1

RETIREDFAN1

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124

• A black pastor over the weekend told Donald Trump that Yobama and JoeBama never came to the hood.  You see, it wasn't about how many blacks were at that church.  Rome wasn't built in a day.  It was about showing up!  He 's making a difference.  Up to 21% black support nation wide.  Landslide proportions!!   @UT alum
    • It's 2024 u can come out the closet and admit if your a racist! No skin off my back Really not sure why you run on here and quote me in anything that has to do with blacks My final conclusion is your a sick individual 
    • What can I say. Seems you can’t have a dissenting opinion here without ridicule. There is no debate. Just ridicule. I haven’t called anyone a knuckle dragger. I have used idiot a few times. But you see, your glorious two minutes was when I wasn’t disputing the lies you so readily adopt when spoken by fearless leader and his minions. This election is too serious for me to worry about my feelings. I’ll be here until November 11th at the earliest.  Toodleoo.
    • No wonder authoritarians don’t want history taught. 19th century Republicans were much closer to 20th Century Democrats. Today’s Republican Party is closer the 19th century’s Know Nothing party, and seems to be dooming itself to that party’s fate. To claim any credit for Lincoln’s then progressive ideas is ludicrous.    HAPPY JUNETEENTH!!!
    • Travis Williams, former head coach at Silsbee, PA Memorial, Kirbyville and Hearne, has been hired as head coach at Kirbyville. Welcome back to the 409 Travis!!
  • Topics