Is this a BC build up year or will this continue?

Not sure what some of this means:

BC good coach? Maybe, his brother is and is proven, is this based on his name, or his credentials?

Silsbee young? Well the QB is a soph, and ONE RB is a Soph.......however, 28 Seniors doesn't seem to YOUNG to me?

As far as Jasper and WOS.......I'm not sure!

On topic, I don't think much changes for BC next season!

Yes he is a solid coach and I refuse to sit here and bash any coach

unless it is the aggie coach.

I wasn't bashing, I was asking a question. I'm not aware of him having any HC experience to be determined "a great coach" His record as of now as a HC is 0-9! (that I know of)

I'm not sure but I know yall got a dang good superintendant. And a good coaching staff, And I know the 8th grade bunch you have coming up is really good. So maybe it wont be long.

The best 8th grade team I ever saw was the 1961 group from the Jr. High (Carr) that led to Orange Stark. I think they played an eight game schedule. What I do remember is the result. This is fact. They won all their games, and every one was a shutout. No opponent ever scored on them.

As I said, they were the best 8th grade team I ever saw.

Incidentally, in 1965 when the same group of players were Seniors at Stark, their season record was 2-8.

What did Mother Goose say? Don't count your chickens before they hatch?

The best 8th grade team I ever saw was the 1961 group from the Jr. High (Carr) that led to Orange Stark. I think they played an eight game schedule. What I do remember is the result. This is fact. They won all their games, and every one was a shutout. No opponent ever scored on them.

As I said, they were the best 8th grade team I ever saw.

Incidentally, in 1965 when the same group of players were Seniors at Stark, their season record was 2-8.

What did Mother Goose say? Don't count your chickens before they hatch?

There is even dust on your post.

BC won't be in the playoff picture for at least two years AFTER this year.

There is even dust on your post.

BC won't be in the playoff picture for at least two years AFTER this year.

about your other topic on steriods since it was deleted  One of Bc's Starting running back was suspended for steriods so i dont want to here anything about BC doing steriods and getting away with it

i think it will be a complete turn around next year... i would say they will win 4-6 games next season simply because the fact that the team is so young and that at the first game there were 2 injuries (out for season) and they just kept recruiting for the Injured Squad and right now there are like 5 or 6 starters out for the season... but you cant predict the future...

(unless your WOS92 saying we will never beat WOS but thats besides the point)

about your other topic on steriods since it was deleted  One of Bc's Starting running back was suspended for steriods so i dont want to here anything about BC doing steriods and getting away with it

look how small we are also... and if we have a couple people weighing abotu 120 benching 160ish squating 280ish  getting into the 200s for weigh and jumping a 100 or so pounds on the weights then i doubt you will have to worry about BC doing steroids...

i think it will be a complete turn around next year... i would say they will win 4-6 games next season simply because the fact that the team is so young and that at the first game there were 2 injuries (out for season) and they just kept recruiting for the Injured Squad and right now there are like 5 or 6 starters out for the season... but you cant predict the future...

(unless your WOS92 saying we will never beat WOS but thats besides the point)

If it was beside the point why would you mention it?  Also, arent you predicting the future as well? Dude, you need to get your twisted posts together in your head before you start typing!

If it was beside the point why would you mention it?  Also, arent you predicting the future as well? Dude, you need to get your twisted posts together in your head before you start typing!

and thats why i put there I THINK... he stated earlier that BC will NEVER beat WOS.... thats putting that statement in stone... and i was just picking with wos92 about that and when he jumps i hope he has a parachute

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont