**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better be looking for McGaffie instead of some due half naked wearing a head-dress..... ;D ;D

If PN-G's defense is any good at all, they should beat GP.  Better have some good linebackers and fast corners (not because of the pass threat either).  McGaffie is very quick and in my opinion a better runner than was Deon Beasley (former WOS QB). 

Galena Park

Name: Gahn McGaffie, senior, Galena Park.

Notable: The senior quarterback totaled 429 yards of offense in a 35-30 loss to Barbers Hill. McGaffie ran for 321 yards and four touchdowns on 36 carries and was 10-of-17 passing for 108 yards.

Quotable: "This is an incredible accomplishment, since we were playing without three offensive starters Friday night," Galena Park coach Ray Zepeda said.

Guest gladiator2

PEARSON beat PNG by himself so therefore McGaffie will beat PNG. I don't think so!!!!!!!! Does GP have a player by the name of Dugat who every team must key on? Do they have a QB that can throw the football like Charles. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!

I WATCHED DAKARI PEARSON FROM DAYTON BEAT PNG ALL BY HIMSELF.THE INDIANS BETTER NOT LOOK PAST GALENA PARK AND MR MCGAFFIE OR THE SAME THING CAN HAPPEN.

Some of you Dayton fans help me out here. if I recall right, Dayton had an excellent running back that year also. It seemed like he had good size and could fly. Dakari was a great player, but he was not the only one on the team that night that could play. That was one heck of an offensive show there.

Some of you Dayton fans help me out here. if I recall right, Dayton had an excellent running back that year also. It seemed like he had good size and could fly. Dakari was a great player, but he was not the only one on the team that night that could play. That was one heck of an offensive show there.

Thank you...I wasn't going to get into all that but ... Keithon Edwards(kilgore JC I believe) was the rb and we had a beast of a fullback in Wilfred Bowers(SFA). I seem to remember some timely defensive plays as I listened to that on the radio as well. Brandon Payne made a big interception. He went on to be a really good corner at New Mexico and went in to the NFL and I think made a scout team or something.

It was a good game. I cannot remember details. That loss catapulted us to our State Title game run the next year. Didn't Dakari tear his knee up later in the playoffs? Maybe against LaMarque?

Thank you...I wasn't going to get into all that but ... Keithon Edwards(kilgore JC I believe) was the rb and we had a beast of a fullback in Wilfred Bowers(SFA). I seem to remember some timely defensive plays as I listened to that on the radio as well. Brandon Payne made a big interception. He went on to be a really good corner at New Mexico and went in to the NFL and I think made a scout team or something.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder