**PN-G vs. Galena Park Bi District Game At PN-G**

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i disagree.there isnt a neutral site so i wouldve done the same.

I see your point, but I would have thought there could have been some sort of neutral site they could have found. I could understand going home and home if your visitors side held around 2500 people or so and you wanted to try to eliminate the PN-G crowd. But, from what I understood Galena Park plays in a nice, big stadium.

Just curious...

With so many teams getting into the district, for the 1st round the 4A schools and 5A schools may just have to flip home and home.  There might not be any stadiums available to host the game at a neutral site.  I know last year Dayton had Crosby at home for a playoff game.  You would assume that the Division II teams may also flip home and home.

What a night that would be for Lumberton, (if it all worked out).

Getting into the playoffs for the first time ever then getting to host the game!

They sure will need it.

That district has won a playoff game in years!

Odds are...

They will be swept again this year.

Galena Park having to play at the Reservation in a Play Off game, that won't be easy.

Based on last year you are prolly right but don't think they will just lay down without a great effort. Is this the same PNG that was ready to run your Coach out of town?  Just trying to support the teams in our district and a big fan of Coach Zepeda from GP. Great man and does alot for the kids in his program.

I see your point, but I would have thought there could have been some sort of neutral site they could have found. I could understand going home and home if your visitors side held around 2500 people or so and you wanted to try to eliminate the PN-G crowd. But, from what I understood Galena Park plays in a nice, big stadium.

my son told me today Coach Burnett talked to the kids today in the athletic period and asked if they wanted a neutral site or flip for a home advantage  and they told him they wanted to take the chance  to play at the Rez again or go play at GP stadium  so the boys made that decision for coach to make the coin flip

Woo Hoo!  A game @ home!  Another thing that surprises me is when are they going to start on the renovations to the Reservation?  I figured they'd start right after the last home game Friday.  Anybody know when the renovations start?

:D

Freshman and JV play at home this week, so they would have had to wait til after this week anyway, but a playoff game at home is a great thing to add to our "Reservation Memories!!" ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124