EC or Hardin???

ECBuc08

Who will win this friday in Winnie?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win this friday in Winnie?

• EC
    • Hardin

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is just a question, I am not to start anything. What is the status of Tramain? What injury did he suffer in the Kountze game? As I understand it he was not the only one limping at the end of the game. Any constructive feed back would be appreciated. No Trash talk please.

I am sure that he is not the only player on the team and if he is injured the coaches will be preparing the team to go without him.

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

This is going to be a close one.  This game will decide whether or not Kountze gets in....i think it will be a HIGH scoring game....Hardin has a pretty good passing game and EC's pass coverage did not show in the game against Buna.....with or without Thomas!!!! but Hardin's D is not very good even if EC doesn't have Thomas Raymond is a strong runner....like i said before this will be a HIGH scoring game.......

[move]Good Luck too both teams!![/move]

i think hardin will win even if tremain wasnt hurt but the bad thing about this is when hardin wins ec players are gonna say thats just because they didnt have tremain. but if he wasnt hurt hardin would still win

hardin 32

ec 21

Sorry, but you are sadly mistaken because no EC PLAYER would say that they didn't win a game because of Tramain not playing.  But doesn't really matter because EC BUCS will WIN!!!!!!!!!

From what I understand, Hardin has already clinched a spot in the playoffs, win or lose. EC must win in order to receive a invitation to the playoffs. If they lose then Kountze is in....So I believe with tradition, since EC has been going to the playoffs in the past, alot of pressure may be on them. Hardin won't be a pushover like last year & I believe EC & their fans will be surprised on how well Hardin has matured. These are two great football teams & I'm sure EC will play their hearts out to keep the playoff tradition alive. Can't wait till friday night!!

Play your game HORNETS. You guys are a team and play as a team. Thanks for the great season of football you have provided. We will be there cheering you on. Love all of you. HORNETS in this one for sure, don't really care about last week or last year. NOW is NOW.

[move]FEEL THE STING[/move]

Good Luck Hornets and Bucs.  May this be a good clean brawl for small town football with bragging rights and playoff spots hanging in the balance.  Any truth to the rumor that TT has a broken toe from the Buna game?  Anybody know his status?  I want no excuses from either team after this one!  Hope the referees read this too.  8)

Guest Grinder

Good Luck Hornets and Bucs.  May this be a good clean brawl for small town football with bragging rights and playoff spots hanging in the balance.  Any truth to the rumor that TT has a broken toe from the Buna game?  Anybody know his status?  I want no excuses from either team after this one!  Hope the referees read this too.   8)

Good Post! HARDIN HORNETS are very capable of winning this game with or without TT. They pass the ball very,very well and they have running capabilities also. The percentages state the facts. Hardin will strike fast and first. Get your game on Hornets and take care of business. Sounds like reality has hit home in EC. Go get`em Hardin Hornets. Watch the clock and keep close eye on the refs.

Guest Grinder

Oh here we go.  ::)  The refs and the clock keeper are out to cheat poor Hardin  ::) ::) ::) .

Just stating the facts from experience. Poor Hardin, just keep thinking that,ECButFan.  ;) ;D :-*

Guest ECBucFan

Just stating the facts from experience. Poor Hardin, just keep thinking that,ECButFan.  ;) ;D :-*

That inference come from you, Grinder. Not me. Are you capeable of understanding that?

Guest Grinder

That inference come from you, Grinder. Not me. Are you capeable of understanding that?

What ?  ??? No I can`t understand that, I don`t think anyone can. Good gosh calm down and make some sense.

Guest ECBucFan

Watch the clock and keep close eye on the refs.

You said the above, it has your quote on it. You are saying that Hardin is up against the "refs" and "clock keeper". You obviously feel like Hardin is going to cheated, what else could that possibly mean?  ::)  Well?

Why would I need to "calm down"? What on earth do you base that on, for Heavens sake? Simply because someone replies to a post doesn't mean they are hysterical, geeze!

Don't try crawfishing away from your words. Just grow up.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder