Dave Campbell 2021 3A D1 preseason top 10

You raise a good point.  They will be on everyone’s radar after week 1.  I noticed all the real estate signs around Tyler county have been mysteriously disappearing. So if they don’t make it to state there may be lots of real estate for sale. I didn’t know there were so many athletic boosters with Corvettes in this county ,but they are washed up and looking good for the trips to Walmart. Don’t worry about Woodville we have nothing to see.

2 hours ago, longball24 said:

You raise a good point.  They will be on everyone’s radar after week 1.  I noticed all the real estate signs around Tyler county have been mysteriously disappearing. So if they don’t make it to state there may be lots of real estate for sale. I didn’t know there were so many athletic boosters with Corvettes in this county ,but they are washed up and looking good for the trips to Walmart. Don’t worry about Woodville we have nothing to see.

Losing to Newton by a few TDs gonna put a team on the radar ? Jkjk lol well… kinda 

Woodville will probably be in the top 10 before the seasons over. Not that it matters much. I haven’t been convinced we have state champ caliber team just yet but I think we’ll be able to compete with any 3A D1 team in region 3. Week 1 will be very interesting. Can’t wait 

14 hours ago, GATA! said:

Newton is barely in the top 5 in the small school list. Not really sure what caliber team will take the field in week one. How does Woodville do against spread teams🤔?

With our new DC entering his second year I expect our secondary to be a lot better against the spread than years past. I expect we might struggle stopping Newton’s run game though. 

• 2 weeks later...