NEDERLAND:THEY ARE WHO I THOUGHT THEY WERE!!!

patitan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's wrong with sending your kid to PAISD?

I want my children to be able to read and write. PAISD is more screwed up the BISD, They build their high school near the pipelines, and they will have to bus over 95% of their students. Have you seen the price of fuel lately? I guess since they are a rich school district wasting money is O.K. PAISD don't know how to maintain a building, or just don't care to maintain them.

Did you see the Youtube video last year? That's not what I want my children doing in class.

First of all, why the big bold letters?  I can read.  That crap on youtube happens at every school, trust me.  It just so happened to surface at Memorial.  And if Memorial is so far away, they why would we even be having this conversation about 'you not sending your kids there'?  You know what that sounds like to me, huh?  And are we even talking about BISD?  You sound real crazy right about now.

First of all, why the big bold letters?  I can read.  That crap on youtube happens at every school, trust me.  It just so happened to surface at Memorial.  And if Memorial is so far away, they why would we even be having this conversation about 'you not sending your kids there'?  You know what that sounds like to me, huh?  And are we even talking about BISD?  You sound real crazy right about now.

It sounded "that" way to me as well---it is a shame but there are still a few of those still among us. If you want a glimpse of James "wisdom" just check out a few of his most recent posts.

Go back to the beginning of this thread and then read any post patitan has written about any team that resembles an M.C. 

It appears that this guy is a hater of a group people based on their appearance.

I would not want to be greeted at a Galveston emergency room by such a person who admits he hates M.C.'s due to past injustices.

I believe a hater like that is eaten up with anomosity and it has no place in this world.

It is apparent that Titan dont' like MC and has his reasons, but you have to remember.  Titan did help nurse the PN-G pop warner kid that got hurt, remember?  He was very concerned.  It's all in good sport.  Believe it or not, there are a lot of people that arent' too peaches and roses over MC.  He is just speaking up about it. 

I am not a big fan of the big print either, but its a free country.  ??? Kind of distracting.

I am really surprised at those comments. Thats really got nothing to do with football, dont let the frustration get to you James. You are playing patitans game when you let it get to you and lash out like that. No good can come of it.  

To hijack the thread ;D and just because I think its important, a few of us discussed this subject the other day. It was a mixed group of hispanic, black and white guys that are friends, understand one another and can speak openly in front of one another understanding that we all mean well. I think in the end it just came down to you send your kids to a place that is comfortable and feels right to you. Some want the best possible education, some want to send them to school where they feel they will be safe, or get the best education (in their opinion) or just flat want to keep them in their community and with people that are culturally similar.  We all have our reasons, as long as your motivation is not to exclude or segregate your kids due to race, religion, or to be frank because you feel like you are "better" and others are "less" on its own then I dont see a problem. I want to know that the faculty has real control of the campus. I dont care what color or religion the kids that go to school with my kids are,,, I just want to know that my kids are safe, among friends and are getting a good education. I dont want my kids to have to "deal" with the distractions of violence or hate, or be afraid for my kids at school. I have a choice I will NOT send my kids to a school where I have to worry about them regardless of what people "think". I dont have to worry about violence and have every reason to think my kids will come home safe every day from NHS because although there is a little fighting on occasion as is typical I do not have to worry about gang violence, guns on campus or any of that sort of stuff. If I did not I would move to PAISD or BISD if I thought they were safer schools. Would not matter what color God made the kids.  To me they are all special and worth fighting for.  :)

I am just sayin'...

Go back to the beginning of this thread and then read any post patitan has written about any team that resembles an M.C. 

It appears that this guy is a hater of a group people based on their appearance.

I would not want to be greeted at a Galveston emergency room by such a person who admits he hates M.C.'s due to past injustices.

I believe a hater like that is eaten up with anomosity and it has no place in this world.

It's really not a Black/white issue with Patitan, if that's what you are thinking.  He hates MC, but it has nothing to do with their appearance.  Remember, he also wants Lumberton to kick you tail.

It is apparent that Titan dont' like MC and has his reasons, but you have to remember.  Titan did help nurse the PN-G pop warner kid that got hurt, remember?  He was very concerned.  It's all in good sport.  Believe it or not, there are a lot of people that arent' too peaches and roses over MC.  He is just speaking up about it. 

I could be wrong, but I've been on this earth for half a century and there is someting MUCH deeper than a little "good sport" here.

MC is "code for w----. He has problems with them.

He was very concerned with the PNG kid and I commend that. ( I really hoped, after that young boy got hurt, he would realize we are all basically the same). But then he went on a vengeful attack of Micah Mosely. No sir Mr. soulja ---- that was NOT "good sport" - no way.

Titan is old school and remembers Lincoln taking their bumps in football from a old rilvary district...  I can't say that I actually like Westbrook...  But I do cope with it...  I hate Westbrook 21-5A but I am an old Jag... New Jags hate Ozen 22-4A...  Its sports fun...  If I could rag on Brook I would, but they are better than us now so i can't....

James statement sound more at the heart for the PA distict....  I wonder what was his point?

I could be wrong, but I've been on this earth for half a century and there is someting MUCH deeper than a little "good sport" here.

MC is "code for w----. He has problems with them.

He was very concerned with the PNG kid and I commend that. ( I really hoped, after that young boy got hurt, he would realize we are all basically the same). But then he went on a vengeful attack of Micah Mosely. No sir Mr. soulja ---- that was NOT "good sport" - no way.

Titan rags on about mosely becasue he is from MC and whenever he says anything about him, it pushes yall (Nederland fans) buttons.  It's mostly in smack talk, although, just like shorttexas1 said, Titan is an old Lincoln and remembers that rivalry with Nederland.  I don't think this has to do with the white/black thing.

I know patitan from years ago. I am white and went to PN-G and I am pretty sure he does not hate me because of it. People on this board need to learn to handle a little trash talking and not want to take it so personal. Every school has problems. I could go on about PAISD due to my wife teaching there for several years and being a graduate of Thomas Jefferson, but it would do no good. It really does not matter unless you have a vested interest in the schools or community, and only the people who do can change the things there.

I am not a big fan of the big print either, but its a free country.  ??? Kind of distracting.

I am really surprised at those comments. Thats really got nothing to do with football, dont let the frustration get to you James. You are playing patitans game when you let it get to you and lash out like that. No good can come of it.  

To hijack the thread ;D and just because I think its important, a few of us discussed this subject the other day. It was a mixed group of hispanic, black and white guys that are friends, understand one another and can speak openly in front of one another understanding that we all mean well. I think in the end it just came down to you send your kids to a place that is comfortable and feels right to you. Some want the best possible education, some want to send them to school where they feel they will be safe, or get the best education (in their opinion) or just flat want to keep them in their community and with people that are culturally similar.  We all have our reasons, as long as your motivation is not to exclude or segregate your kids due to race, religion, or to be frank because you feel like you are "better" and others are "less" on its own then I dont see a problem. I want to know that the faculty has real control of the campus. I dont care what color or religion the kids that go to school with my kids are,,, I just want to know that my kids are safe, among friends and are getting a good education. I dont want my kids to have to "deal" with the distractions of violence or hate, or be afraid for my kids at school. I have a choice I will NOT send my kids to a school where I have to worry about them regardless of what people "think". I dont have to worry about violence and have every reason to think my kids will come home safe every day from NHS because although there is a little fighting on occasion as is typical I do not have to worry about gang violence, guns on campus or any of that sort of stuff. If I did not I would move to PAISD or BISD if I thought they were safer schools. Would not matter what color God made the kids.  To me they are all special and worth fighting for.  :)

I am just sayin'...

OK no more large fonts.

I graduated from TJ in 1981. I am not prejudice. I have many friends from all the races, if you are a good person that is all that matters to me. I should not have let PATITAN piss me off with this thread he needs to get over whatever made him a sad/bitter man.

I believe that PAISD’S leadership is lacking and has been lacking for a very long time. I agree with Mike all children of very race are special and should be protected from evil and deserve the best education they can get.

I apologize for my attack on PAISD and BISD.

Big James

patitan and I are best friends and I dont always agree with him but one thing I do know is that he is not prejudice toward any race of people. His disdain for MC has grown over the years due to the attitude of some.

And he takes his disdain for MC and trashes a select few young men who play for the MC teams. Nothing wrong with that....Leave the guy alone.....After all, I don't see anyone else stepping up and getting on the board to trash players from MC so someones got to do it. Heck, I don't even see anyone trashing the PAM players or the ones from LaMarque! What's up with that, someone needs to step up and help patitan, He can't do it all by himself.......Go figure!

I would try James, but I don't have the stomach for it.  Having to stick by something I said no matter what the facts say is something I cannot do, I don't have the stamina that someone like Titan does.  He has my respect for sticking by his point, no matter how incoherent it may be.

this is one racist board at times. mods keep up mc stuff,but delete my stuff and obviously they started the trouble. (james and james) i started this thread talking about football. now mc posters put it's filthy paws all over it. you know who you are....JAMES AND BIG JAMES.