22-4A District Championship???

Raider88

Okay time to scramble my brain.

Someone please post the scenarios for the 22-4A district title.

The way I see it if Lumberton wins against Nederland and Dayton wins against PN-G then Lumberton would be district Champs??? What is the points needed by each team in order to win the Championship?

If Dayton beats PNG then it is a 3-way tie and goes to the point spread. If Dayton wins by more than one point then Dayton is the Champ---I do not know of any scenario with Lumberton being District Champ----someone correct me if i am wrong.

If Dayton beats PNG then it is a 3-way tie and goes to the point spread. If Dayton wins by more than one point then Dayton is the Champ---I do not know of any scenario with Lumberton being District Champ----someone correct me if i am wrong.

With Dayton and PN-G winning, it is impossible for Lumberton to be District champs.

If Dayton wins and Lumberton wins it is a three way tie (a shared district champ).

PN-G goes into division I

Lumberton gets the 2nd seed since they beat Dayton.

Dayton gets the 3rd seed.

Haven't seen a projected bracket, but PN-G will be playing Galena Park.

Lumberton will be playing the third seed and Dayton will be playing the #2 seed (which I believe will be Crosby).

All three 22-4A teams "should" win the first round pretty handidly.

The real question for Lumberton and Dayton will be who they get in the 2nd round.

Last year Dayton had Texas City in round #2 so I believe the bracket has us playing La Marques district (if they win) in round #2.

Guest whoabroncos09

With Dayton and PN-G winning, it is impossible for Lumberton to be District champs.

If Dayton wins and Lumberton wins it is a three way tie (a shared district champ).

PN-G goes into division I

Lumberton gets the 2nd seed since they beat Dayton.

Dayton gets the 3rd seed.

Haven't seen a projected bracket, but PN-G will be playing Galena Park.

Lumberton will be playing the third seed and Dayton will be playing the #2 seed (which I believe will be Crosby).

All three 22-4A teams "should" win the first round pretty handidly.

The real question for Lumberton and Dayton will be who they get in the 2nd round.

Last year Dayton had Texas City in round #2 so I believe the bracket has us playing La Marques district (if they win) in round #2.

highway 90 shootout!!!

hahah.

i love playing crosby!

Guest TravelingBandsman

highway 90 shootout!!!

hahah.

i love playing crosby!

If We're DII-W seed, then we'll probably play Smiley, not Crosby. They will be given to Nederland or Lumberton.

Guest whoabroncos09

If We're DII-W seed, then we'll probably play Smiley, not Crosby. They will be given to Nederland or Lumberton.

dang.

i love playing them...

its always such a good game.

Guest TravelingBandsman

Loud talk from someone who has already lost to a 3A team and Lumberton in the same season. ;D

Lost to a 3A team who could probably beat most of the teams in our district, and lost to an improved Lumberton at the beginning of the district season when Dayton wasn't at their best. It's not loud talk at all. It's very rational talk.  ;D

Guest whoabroncos09

Lost to a 3A team who could probably beat most of the teams in our district, and lost to an improved Lumberton at the beginning of the district season when Dayton wasn't at their best. It's not loud talk at all. It's very rational talk.  ;D

exactly...

and we had what...

three starters out when we played lumberton???

Guest TravelingBandsman

You had better make sure they are all in this week boy or you will hear cherokee over and over !  ;D

You seem pretty confident. PN-G better bring everything in the closet as well. If you think not, then be prepared for a long night.

Guest whoabroncos09

You seem pretty confident. PN-G better bring everything in the closet as well. If you think not, then be prepared for a long night.

and a LONGGGGGGGGG ride home.

Guest maverick24

I agree that I think Dayton wins against png, But please don't make any excuses for the Loss to the Raidernation!!! Yall are a better team now but so are we. Yall are also way too good to make any excuses. I do think all three finish 6-1 Just one big happy family!!!!

Guest TravelingBandsman

I agree that I think Dayton wins against png, But please don't make any excuses for the Loss to the Raidernation!!! Yall are a better team now but so are we. Yall are also way too good to make any excuses. I do think all three finish 6-1 Just one big happy family!!!!

You always reply with the exact same thing when told the truth about one of the major reasons for that loss. I ask you now, do you truly believe Dayton is the same team at the same level from that day? You said you don't believe this, so it just makes it all the more true. Lumberton is a good team, but quote me on the fact that if it were to happen again today, the outcome would be different. I've left it behind that Lumberton won and Dayton loss. I know it's over, but I also know why. It's not a bad thing to know why. Go after Umaga for making it sound like Lumberton wasn't a great team, not me.

almost ready to toot the l train horn .said it from the first day after our game against the broncos, they r the best team we have played this year . png is

right up their , but to play them wild broncos at home & win,dont think so.

good luck both teams,come out healthy & rep our district well, ltrain still

has some work to do though, i like our chances,garantee,at least 6 grand

will be at the game from lumpton, if not more. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

gonna be interesting.

Guest maverick24

Dayton would beat Lumberton by 3 TD's if they played now.

Why say things that you cant prove!!!!! I can prove in week one of District Raidernation wins by one!I think Dayton needs to stop talking about Raidernation and talk about png, I think Dayton wins but trust me png wont just give up and give it to you!!

Guest beards_bro

Why say things that you cant prove!!!!! I can prove in week one of District Raidernation wins by one!I think Dayton needs to stop talking about Raidernation and talk about png, I think Dayton wins but trust me png wont just give up and give it to you!!

I agree mav., Dayton fans sure do keep bringing up Lumberton over and over again. They just can't deal with the fact that they lost to us. I don't care if we won by a point or 63 points, we won and there is nothing that they can do about that. They can't take that away from our team no matter what. We beat them fair and square and they just need to deal with the loss and stop being sorry losers. They need to be worrying about PNG and not be worrying about us. That game is already over, it's been over for 8 or so weeks now and they just can't seem to get over it. They are very bitter and very jealous of L-Town's success as it is very apparent by the excuses they keep coming up with. While I do think they will come out with a win vs PNG because they are at home and not at the REZ, I do wish very much so that PNG puts a beat down on them so they will finally get off of Lumbertons back and over that loss and start making excuses for why they lost to the Indians.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124