Memorial vs Humble

Guest dailynews

I say Humble wins this game by a landslide.

How does the playoff picture look in that district now that Baytown Lee lost to Chanellview last night. I know WB and Humble are locks for the playoffs but who will wrap up the next two spots. KW 3-3, Lee 3-3, Channellview 3-3

How does the playoff picture look in that district now that Baytown Lee lost to Chanellview last night. I know WB and Humble are locks for the playoffs but who will wrap up the next two spots. KW 3-3, Lee 3-3, Channellview 3-3

right now kingwood have the best shot at locking a spot,they have sterling next week. lee have atascocita,but have many key injuries. they should win,but atascocita is somewhat fiesty. PAM will lose to humble,but it will be closer than some think. i say humble by two td's. channelview have brook.i'll stop right there wit that one lol!!!

brook,humble,kingwood,and probably lee. just wanted you to know PAM is 3-3 too,for now.

Guest Robert Plant

Humble wins this one with ease. The D is the toughest in the district. These hard hitters will knock out any hope of PAM going further. I'm WB 1st but, I want PAM to do well every game with the exception to the Brook game. I don't understand the Titans. They should be right in the hunt. 

Humble wins this one with ease. The D is the toughest in the district. These hard hitters will knock out any hope of PAM going further. I'm WB 1st but, I want PAM to do well every game with the exception to the Brook game. I don't understand the Titans. They should be right in the hunt. 

out coached two district games. simply out played in one. brook just was flat out better. thompson's silly play calling cost PAM the lee game and not having the boys ready for kw and no adjustments cost them the kw game.

I agree, their really is no reason why they are doing so poorly with that much talent...  But really, it all comes down to scheme and coaching...

I agree, their really is no reason why they are doing so poorly with that much talent...  But really, it all comes down to scheme and coaching...

Talent yes, coaching a big no.  A the team is soft against the run and can't run the ball consistantly.  It doesn't matter if PAM beats Humble.  They need KW or Lee to drop one and both are playing the cellar dwellars of the district.  KW was getting their heads handed to them weeks 0-5 until good ole PAM breathed life into their season.....

Guest WBFan09

lee is playing Atascocita next week if that helps you figure it out ;D

Channelview is gonna get a rude wakep call from us Bruins

so i think KW and LEE will be in

lee is playing Atascocita next week if that helps you figure it out ;D

Channelview is gonna get a rude wakep call from us Bruins

so i think KW and LEE will be in

the only hope and mean the only hope PAM got is if lee team is still beat up. if the same lineup comes to play atascocita,it could go either way. lee had/have NO RUNNING BACKS,ALL ARE HURT. key defensive positions are missing. one qb might return next week.PAM deserve to stay home and hope for a better coach for christmas.

My heart says PAM but my mind tells me Humble takes this one.

RT should pack it up and prepare for next year;the Titans dont deserve to go to the playoffs.

I agree with you 100%.....as much as I'd like to see PAM win this one, I dont see it happening. Even if they do pull off a miracle and win, they're still gonna have to have alot of help just to get in the playoffs.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami