*Nederland 0 Dayton 63 FINAL/COMMENTS*

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest osue200

Mav.  I'll say this enjoy the fact that Lumberton beat Dayton early this year right after losing their QB.  Lumberton has a great team and will most likely make the playoffs.  We (Nederland) may not get over this beating I hope I'm wrong.  I'm sure alot of question are being asked by the players and coaches how this happened.  I can assure you Lumberton does not want a rematch with Dayton right now.   

Mav.   I'll say this enjoy the fact that Lumberton beat Dayton early this year right after losing their QB.  Lumberton has a great team and will most likely make the playoffs.  We (Nederland) may not get over this beating I hope I'm wrong.  I'm sure alot of question are being asked by the players and coaches how this happened.   I can assure you Lumberton does not want a rematch with Dayton right now.     

You got that right....

But the fact remains, the Broncos only loss has been to the hands of the Raiders.

Guess some of the SETXSports Raider fans are still walking on the clouds after that victory.

Just remember, the higher you are the harder you fall.

A loss to Nederland will just be devestating to the Raiders.

Back on topic....

Watched the game film again this morning and it is still overwhelming.

That might be as good as a team can play.

Almost every player for Dayton won every battle every play.

Just an all around total win.

ps....

The video is now at kfdm's site.

Mav.   I'll say this enjoy the fact that Lumberton beat Dayton early this year right after losing their QB.  Lumberton has a great team and will most likely make the playoffs.  We (Nederland) may not get over this beating I hope I'm wrong.  I'm sure alot of question are being asked by the players and coaches how this happened.   I can assure you Lumberton does not want a rematch with Dayton right now.     

very true. not the same dayton team the raiders beat earlier in the year. might get ugly  lol  ::)

You got that right....

But the fact remains, the Broncos only loss has been to the hands of the Raiders.

Guess some of the SETXSports Raider fans are still walking on the clouds after that victory.

Just remember, the higher you are the harder you fall.

A loss to Nederland will just be devestating to the Raiders.

Back on topic....

Watched the game film again this morning and it is still overwhelming.

That might be as good as a team can play.

Almost every player for Dayton won every battle every play.

Just an all around total win.

ps....

The video is now at kfdm's site.

No, we are not still riding on cloud nine after that win, and we know you are a different team (how could we forget, ya'll keep reminding us  ;D)

Believe me, we know more than you what this game Friday against Ned means. We don't need anyone else telling us, basically, "don't be overconfident". I think we know that...even though some fans take things too far at times. But we are confident that our boys have the ability and the desire to beat Ned. And NOT because we beat Dayton and Dayton beat Ned. Will we beat Ned? We'll see on Friday night.

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think Lumberton can beat Nederland if they put everything they got into it. As well, if and when we both make the playoffs, I'd like us to both go far enough to face each other in the Quaterfinals.

I think Lumberton can beat Nederland if they put everything they got into it. As well, if and when we both make the playoffs, I'd like us to both go far enough to face each other in the Quaterfinals.

You'd like some payback, huh ;D ;D  

Who knows, maybe you'll get your chance.  ;D

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder