*Ozen 29 Vidor 14 Final/Comments*

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when the head coach is changed, mathews is a nice guy, hes just not the right guy for the head coach job

Honestly, Do you think we could get a better coach than what we have with the money that VISD wants to spend. If they changed coaches and the new guy won hes not gonna stay because we wont pay.

yes, i think there are a few assistant coaches that could be great head coaches, for instance eskue has 8 state championship rings at kelly, and wilson is a great guy and is brilliant at teaching players what to do, and i don't know anyone on the football team that doesn't like him

Eskues defense is giving up 30 a game and you think hes the answer

thats because they cant get off the field to rest any because the offense hangs them out to dry, and yes, i do, i think that the 8 state championship rings speak for themselves, thats 8 more than vidor has

well those 8 championships must not mean very much to many superintendents. Because if they did he would be head coaching instead of wasting away as our DC. Did you think of that

Guest PIRATEFAITHFUL JR.

Amazinig!! Simply amazing!!  OH but he is a nice guy though...oh but he cares for the kids!!

When does the losing stop..?? 14points ,14 freakin points..

.they need to get a coach from outside the program ..

14 points.."he is a nice guy though""  " He loves my little Johnny"... well so will the next guy ....

But he will be in the paper saying how we are learning and how we almost won..Please come on..

trust me sit in the stands or go to the restroom during the game and you will see I am not the only one disgruntled!! and embarrassed!

9 years and the only team we can beat is a houston Jones team..Amazing!

I agree give credit were credit is due.  Great job Panthers. You played well. :) :)

Vidor on the other hand is a team and program in crisis.  I see all the posts on here about this guy is bad this guy isn't, proof is in the product put on the field.  Alot of what everyone is saying is true.  Why are there so few Seniors playing?  Why do we lose so many kids in the program every year?  The decisions being made in the program now is even affecting the Junior High programs to the extent that kids coming up don't even want to play in High School.  Look,  I don't need the coachs to be a roll model, mentor, father figure to my boys.  Thats what I am here for and the rest of the parents of these young men.  I' ve seen these some of these coachs in action with these boys and beleive me that is not what I want my kids to espire to be.  Not all the coaches are bad but right now it looks that way.  We can't even field a JV team right now.  Yes,I herd the excuse (we have no running backs)  either to injuries of grades.  The injuries are tuff and affect every program every year but the grades are usually the same kids every year.  Think about it coaches, why depend on an athlete, as good as they may be, if when you turn around after grades come out they aren't there anymore.  Its not a 3 game season!!  Also,   I wonder if a little league coach can show up for a game on Sats. and say oops We cant play beacause we have no running backs.  Come on.  You have TE, Wide receivers that can carry the ball.  Just another reason why we will lose another 12-15 more upper classmen next year.  Overall I give them an F. No Pass,  No Coach.

Guest Uhhh What?

Amazinig!! Simply amazing!!   OH but he is a nice guy though...oh but he cares for the kids!!

When does the losing stop..?? 14points ,14 freakin points..

.they need to get a coach from outside the program ..

14 points.."he is a nice guy though""  " He loves my little Johnny"... well so will the next guy ....

But he will be in the paper saying how we are learning and how we almost won..Please come on..

trust me sit in the stands or go to the restroom during the game and you will see I am not the only one disgruntled!! and embarrassed!

9 years and the only team we can beat is a houston Jones team..Amazing!

Were you at the game?  Did you see the NINE turnovers.  If little Johnny could hold on to the ball, or not hang it up in the air for every defender known to man to get under it maybe the results would have been different.  I did not see the coach fumble a single time last night.  But, I did see the running backs lose at least 6 fumbles.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124