Nederland!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP US OUT!!

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Guest maverick24

I can't believe I am saying this But I am a M.C. fan this week. I really want a Ned win and a png loss so we still have a chance for a District Title, I will not be Greedy I will take two M.C. wins Friday and a L-Train win that will put us in the Playoffs, YES for THE FIRST TIME IN HISTORY

WOOF WOOF WOOF

AHHH O AHHH YA

L-Train rolls in to the playoffs   WOOO WOOO WOOO

Ya'll beat Dayton and the L TRAIN IS IN!!! Go Dogs!!!!!!

Yeah thats funny asking for help from 1 of the teams that might put you out of the races....I 'd just be worried about winning out to Good Luck Blue ....I would like to see yall in the playoffs......yall are a great team this year..........

And Mav.I don't know what to say to you ...just win out and not worry about PNG losing......I m rooting for yall

how about every team play one friday night at a time!

That's different!  What kind of a crazy trend are you trying to start here??  :D

Honestly, that is what I have been thinking all season.  We spend 10 months waiting for HSFB to get here, then by Week 2 or 3, some folks are already talking about the end of the regular season & the playoffs.  I say just enjoy each game while it is here, b/c it will be behind us all too fast.  :) 

• 9 months later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124