How does 23-2A finish??

Bobcat55

Newton(3-0) Woodville(2-1) San Augustine(2-1) C-C(1-2) Hemphill(1-2) Shelbyville(0-3)

Woodville      Newton          C-C                    SA          Shelby            Hemp

SA                Hemp            Newton              Shelby      Wood              C-C

How do they finish?? My guess is Newton, Woodville and San Augustine.

That means that Woodville plays Buna, San Augustine plays E-C, and Newton plays Hardin.       

I don't know.  Not sure if Woodville will make it or not, they have been very inconsistant lately.  If it finishes the way you predicted I see Buna, EC and Newton going on to round 2.  23-2a is weaker than I thought it would be at the first of the season.  Corrigan has really disappointed me this year.

IMHO...Looks like this may finally be the year 24-2A has a chance to go 2-1 against 23-2A. It seems EC is almost a lock to go as the 1 seed in DivII so they will get a good match up. Buna has a decent team and it will depend on if Newton goes DivI or II. If they don't get Newton they've got a good chance to make it past the first round.

Hardin is the big unknown. They have a nice record but haven't beaten anyone that's the caliber of teams they'll see in the playoffs and struggled against some not so good teams. Unless you have a boat load of great athletes (i.e. Mart) the spread will not work against a well coached team in the playoffs. Their game with EC will tell allot about their chances if they don't get Newton.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami