Playoffs Who Will You Play First

skipper

Not really splendora was already set to snap the ball before liberty got down. There they just didnt to give splendora a shorter feild goal than they already had. In 22 AAA Splendora (D1) and Coldspring are in the play offs the third spot is still mathmatically open to Cleveland and Shepherd but a Cleveland win gets them in to play WOS most likly leaving Jasper to Splendora and Coldspring to Kvil. IDK about the cleveland/ WOS game but the other two might actually be good to watch.

Wait. We're likely going to play Cleveland? No disrespect, but I'm concerned how this is going to keep us tuned up for teams like Giddings. Cleveland lost to HJ 22-14. We're talking about the team we beat 64-0. And though I realize that our neighboring district isn't as "down" as last year, the above playoff projection has them sending in a team with a current record of 2-6 (the only wins against district opponents with a combined three wins). In the meantime, it leaves two playoff-caliber teams (Silsbee and HF) at home.

I realize there's no easy solution. I'm just venting at the cosmos.

Hard to say. You can never judge anything by common opponents, but that's all I have to go on.

HF beat Splendora 28-6, Splendora beat OF 22-14, OF beat HF 17-14, Jasper beat HF 37-16 and OF 24-14

I don't know that much about Splendora's other opponents, but I'd have to say just based on past play styles that Jasper would be closest in athleticism to Diboll. I'd go with Jasper by 10-17.

If Coldspring meets Kirbyville, it should be a good matchup. I might even give the edge to Coldspring as Kville's defense is suspect at best.

Wait. We're likely going to play Cleveland? No disrespect, but I'm concerned how this is going to keep us tuned up for teams like Giddings. Cleveland lost to HJ 22-14. We're talking about the team we beat 64-0. And though I realize that our neighboring district isn't as "down" as last year, the above playoff projection has them sending in a team with a current record of 2-6 (the only wins against district opponents with a combined three wins). In the meantime, it leaves two playoff-caliber teams (Silsbee and HF) at home.

I realize there's no easy solution. I'm just venting at the cosmos.

Did I miss something here. I didn't realize that the Tigers were already out of the playoffs. Silsbee has games left with Kirbyville and Jasper, this thing is far from over. Silsbee controls their on destiny, win out, they are in. That also applies to the Wildcats and Bulldogs. Like I said before, counting unhatched chickens.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder