Playoffs Who Will You Play First

skipper

why play in deer park

in my opinion.deer park is better than north shore. when lamarque played texas city  at north shore,the turf looked to be in poor condition. abshire is an old stadium,but have everything north shore have,but better imo. the only reason shore stadium is all that to everyone was because of the the big screen and monitiors at the consessions. guess what....EVERYBODY HAVE BIG SCREENS NOW!!!

i know i went off tangent with n.s. stadium sorry.

Not really splendora was already set to snap the ball before liberty got down. There they just didnt to give splendora a shorter feild goal than they already had. In 22 AAA Splendora (D1) and Coldspring are in the play offs the third spot is still mathmatically open to Cleveland and Shepherd but a Cleveland win gets them in to play WOS most likly leaving Jasper to Splendora and Coldspring to Kvil. IDK about the cleveland/ WOS game but the other two might actually be good to watch.

Guest dailynews

Shepherd has to beat Splendora this week and Liberty next week to have a chance to the post season. Personally I dont feel like they have a chance to beat Splendora. And in the last week they play liberty. Liberty Lost to Coldspring on a last second flea flicker. They lost to Cleveland by six on a last minute touchdown drive and they lost to Splendora by 3 to a field goal with no time left. Liberty is a good football team but have found a way to lose every week. Shepherd will not beat Splendora and will have a tough game vs Liberty in the final week.

All Cleveland has to do is beat Tarkington.

Guest TravelingBandsman

you guys have any idea who the L-TRAIN might be playin for thier first time

You have the higher percentage chance of becoming DII-R, which you put you against Crosby, but if you were to become DII-W, then if the current pattern continues, you will play Smiley, but this could fluctuate between Smiley and Barbers Hill. The last two weeks will tell.

Buna has to win one their last two games (Deweyville, Warren) and if Woodville can beat Newton or Hemphill Buna will play woodville. If woodville loses both then Buna will play Newton, Again.

IF Buna gets past the first round they will then get Marlin or Teague and the winner of that game gets Tatum.  Div 1 in region 3 is a beast.  Buna's best chance to go past the first round is if Woodville makes the playoffs (I know I'm a homer) and they don't get Newton in first round.  EC shouldn't have any problems with Corrigan or Hemphill \ San Augustine and will survive until they meet Mart.  Don't think Hardin will make it past round one.  JMO

Buna has to win one their last two games (Deweyville, Warren) and if Woodville can beat Newton or Hemphill Buna will play woodville. If woodville loses both then Buna will play Newton, Again.

Yeap

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder