OF At WO-S Predictions?

It has really gotten deep around here. Now we have WOS fans making accusations of two teams conspiring to beat them. To say that Giddings had Orangefield " practice " Giddings plays in the game against WOS is just down right ludicrous. It wasn't good enough to just get beat by them, now ya'll are looking for a conspirecy. Good grief!

And you wonder why you guys catch so much flack.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Wos Grad 2000

What happened was Fitzhenry (Giddings HC) called the Orangefield HC last year and ask what plays we ran etc. I'm sure it's legal and i'm sure othr coaches do it to it was just the point of it.

Why don't you cowards call him and ask him what has been said  before you get on here and smear a mans name, all because someone told you something. If yall need a reason to get up for this game, thats fine. But dont talk crap on a man, you don't know, and you will never know. WOS has a great team and staff, and has the respect from OF. stangchain, call the man and ask him yourself, or make false statements and smear his name behind your screen name like a coward.

iam starting to get a little diffrent opinon on orangefeild ......looks to me they cant beat us so they tryin to go get some one else to....hmmmmmmm now tell me how pathetic that is

I'm starting to get a little different opionion on West Orange-Stark...looks to me they just like to start a bunch of crap....hmmmmmmm now tell me how pathetic that is

I didn't read where anybody was smearing anybody's name.  A question was asked, it was answered by someone "close to the team" (saying that it DID happen) and it's just gone from there.  Noone called anybody names.  Don't get so uptight about it.

Like Coop said....get back on the subject.

WOS wins BIG!

Guest Wos Grad 2000

Sounds like WO-S is whining and making excuses about why they didn't win. Don't they get on here and bash other teams for making "excuses" about why they lose? Face it, Giddings was the better team and won. They certainly wouldn't have looked to Orangefield to help them win.

NO GIDDINGS WASN'T THE BETTER TEAM JUST LIKE THEY WEREN'T 2 YEARS AGO WHEN WE BEAT THEM BY 22.