Deweyville vs Warren.

I'm trying to get it to bobcatfan4life to post.It should get them ready this year.They play Bridge City,Jasper,Liberty and Tarkington on the non district side.I think Spurger is the only 1-a school on it this year.I know they don't play High Island,Sabine Pass,Colmesneil or Chester anymore.They are going to a tournament in Zavalla that usually has a real good field.

That should have them ready BC will be a year older and will be better,got a chance to play LCM and Vidor this summer they will both be pretty good and Kirbyville will be loaded with athletes.They wont get much out of High Island or Sabine Pass but those have been on their schedule for the past few years.Deweyville will be very competetive as long as Bland is healthy and playing.Most of what they do will start with him on the defensive end.Thats where they struggled last year when they lost him on the rebounding end.

What was there record against Deweyville in district?   1 loss 1 win  ?

Yes.  Deweyville won the game in Deweyville.  It was the first district game, and a close one.  Warren's guards fouled out with 7 charges being called, Bland played a good game.  Warren won the second game, was not very close at all, Bland didn't play.  Warren also defeated Deweyville in the Spurger & Evadale tourneys. The only quarter Deweyville outscored Warren was the 1st quarter in Deweyville where the charges were called. I can't believe they have a District game scheduled Dec. 14, the rest of the district game doesn't start untill January.

Yes.  Deweyville won the game in Deweyville.  It was the first district game, and a close one.  Warren's guards fouled out with 7 charges being called, Bland played a good game.  Warren won the second game, was not very close at all, Bland didn't play.  Warren also defeated Deweyville in the Spurger & Evadale tourneys. The only quarter Deweyville outscored Warren was the 1st quarter in Deweyville where the charges were called. I can't believe they have a District game scheduled Dec. 14, the rest of the district game doesn't start untill January.

YES  would have been fine for the question but thanks for writing the book.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed