Paging K-villeballa!!!!

GoBucs07

K-villeballa how would you like your crow, crispy, extra crispy, or original recipe. i believe a while back i just put my opinion on the predictions for 21-3a and said that wos is to good to get beat by anyone in the district, then you started whining that wos is just a name to yall and blah, blah, blah. and if im correct yall got beat by wos pretty bad. then you went on and said that buna was gonna beat ec, looks like you were wrong twice.

K-villeballa how would you like your crow, crispy, extra crispy, or original recipe. i believe a while back i just put my opinion on the predictions for 21-3a and said that wos is to good to get beat by anyone in the district, then you started whining that wos is just a name to yall and blah, blah, blah. and if im correct yall got beat by wos pretty bad. then you went on and said that buna was gonna beat ec, looks like you were wrong twice.

You was right , but look like yall won in a nail bitter. I wish we played you guys. Hopefully we go to 2A next year and see who eats crow.

well IF kville moves down to 2a, im not sure what district theyd be in, and IF they would beat us yall better pray also cuz that means they will be beatin yall too

Then they will prolly be in our district so yeah we could lose to em but we could make playoffs.  If yall arent in our district, yall may get them and WONT get past em.

mess with the bull, you get the horns!

GET READY FOR KIRBYVILLE IN 2A NEXT YEAR!

blah blah blah...the khs/nhs games were some of the most anticipated years ago....it would be great to see them face off again.  i'm sure barbay & co. are ready for the bull, it's horns & all of the other bull (from the other end)too....

just what were the stats from when nhs & khs played?  hhuummm? :o

blah blah blah...the khs/nhs games were some of the most anticipated years ago....it would be great to see them face off again.   i'm sure barbay & co. are ready for the bull, it's horns & all of the other bull (from the other end)too....

just what were the stats from when nhs & khs played?  hhuummm? :o

We don't care about no stats. Kirbyville will be ready for anyone they face in 2a. Hopefully we keep Jasper, Wos and Silsbee on the predistrict schedule to have us ready for what could be a state title in 2a. Kirbyville will be tough next year and years to come.

We don't care about no stats. Kirbyville will be ready for anyone they face in 2a. Hopefully we keep Jasper, Wos and Silsbee on the predistrict schedule to have us ready for what could be a state title in 2a. Kirbyville will be tough next year and years to come.

So what you are saying is that you are not good enough to make it in 3A so yall need to drop down to 2A to make a state run. That doesnt show much confidence in yourselves.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder