WB vs Humble/21-5A championship predictions

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUM398 was registered onthe HTSports.com message board for a while.  I guess he came down to jaw with the Brook fans for a week.

Naturally.  I love you Golden Triangle fans.  so passionate about your teams, gotta respect that.

as delusional as i think yall may be sometimes ( ;D  Patitan)

Guest Robert Plant

Naturally.  I love you Golden Triangle fans.  so passionate about your teams, gotta respect that.

as delusional as i think yall may be sometimes ( ;D  Patitan)

Glad to see Humble making some noise! This is what I've expected from them almost every year. I thought Lee and PAM would be closer games than what they were. Maybe Humble's the one. Could be one of those games that whoever makes the fewest mistakes wins. If WB plays a perfect game I like em by 10.  As far as the GT fans being delusional......nah, it's called being right!!!! 8)

If yall think Humble is going to lie down and give you a District title, your wrong.

Ill give yall this, You're rightfully the better team going into the game.  Avg. about 38 points a game...and allowing only 17.  Its impressive.  and you should be the favorites because its at your house.

But like another poster said, we are going to be ready to play. 

i hope its a clean game, because its going to be aggressive.

Hey, I dont think anybody expects Humble to come over and just give us a district title, or lay down, as you call it. I have every bit of respect for Humble and I expect it will be the first test we've really had since our Week 2 loss to Spring Westfield. I expect a very hard fought game as Humble is no pushover. I do think, however, that WB is the better team and, should, win. But if we were to lose, it would be to the best team in the district....and I can respect that. I think the Wildcats will be very prepared. With the exception of their loss to Spring, I dont think they've seen a group with as much team speed as WB has. The Bruins will be as equally prepared for this game. I just hope we get a clean officiated game, and that the ref's let the players decide the outcome. We dont need another repeat of the Westfield game, as the best team lost. Good Luck Wildcats! ;D

Guest WBFan09

oh there is no doubt Humble brings their best game this Friday...i just feel that WB will still win despite that closer game than the score shows...

WB 35

Humble 21

(not official prediction ;D ;) )

Guest WeedBegone

oh there is no doubt Humble brings their best game this Friday...i just feel that WB will still win despite that closer game than the score shows...

WB 35

Humble 21

(not official prediction ;D ;) )

Now why in the H would your prediction be unofficial.  When do we get your official prediction?  After the game? ;D

There's only one team and one team only that can stop WB this season and that's WB.  They have beat people up this year with their ablility.  They will continue to do so into the playoffs.  Still need to correct mistakes and I think they will.  I truly believe theygo all the way and win State.  Someone keep this quote handy for me.

I'll post the quote and nominate you for President if we win a state title this year! Those are very lofty aspirations, but we'll see. Would have to beat alot of good teams to get to that point!

Humble 28-24....somebody's gotta pick em

I second that and hope the Wildcats pull the upset. Coach Beasley is a good man and Maurice Horton use to be on my bb team. He is a very FAST WR.  ;D

Guest FPHS 78

thanks for your....well, support of our local teams! >:(

support and predictions aint the same thing! like to see WB win, but they been kinda sloppy last couple of games.  can humble win? yes..will they? nope    my karma was getting too high! had to post that ;D          WB by 10

support and predictions aint the same thing! like to see WB win, but they been kinda sloppy last couple of games.  can humble win? yes..will they? nope    my karma was getting too high! had to post that ;D           WB by 10

Gotta trump you on this one Trojan. There was nothing sloppy in their 42-21 win over PAM. The DBs played the best game this year against the best QB/WR combo we've seen. Perfect game to win against a spread offense going into this week's Humble game..

Guest FPHS 78

Gotta trump you on this one Trojan. There was nothing sloppy in their 42-21 win over PAM. The DBs played the best game this year against the best QB/WR combo we've seen. Perfect game to win against a spread offense going into this week's Humble game..

those penalties got to go!  giving up way too many yds against teams that arent that good

Every week I look at WB games and think, " man, we aren't that good.  Too many penalties, Too many passing yards, etc."  Then I look at the final score and we won by two or three touchdowns.  I just don't know what to think about this team.  They could go two and out or they could go a long ways.  i think they have that kind of talent.  Should handle Humble easily.  WB  35  Humble  14

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    newyourk01
    Newest Member
    newyourk01