Kountze Vs. E.C

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not gonna predict, but I will say this, T Thomas is tha real deal. I finally had the chance to see him for myself. No media hype. He was the best on the field Friday night. EC has a good core of players. A great play caller also. I loved tha way he mix it up. He's better than some big school play callers, and I was surprised at how good T Thomas's arm is. I thought I'd see a running QB, a 100% run QB. They threw a reasonable bit of passes. I like them in this one. There defense is good, real good. Kountze have their hands full. Good Luck to both squads. :)

Bucs will win, just hope they aren't reading too much on this site about the next game against Hardin.  Stay focused on Kountze.  Bucs by 14.........

You can bet the EC coaches will ensure the guys keep their heads screwed on straight. My son told me yesterday's practice was one of the most intense they've had all year.

Bucs will win, just hope they aren't reading too much on this site about the next game against Hardin.  Stay focused on Kountze.  Bucs by 14.........

The bucs are focused and takin it one game at a time like theyve done all year. im pretty sure its all the hardin fans that are posting all the threads about ec & hardin, cuz i think they have a bye this week dont they???

[move]GO BUCS!!![/move]

The bucs are focused and takin it one game at a time like theyve done all year. im pretty sure its all the hardin fans that are posting all the threads about ec & hardin, cuz i think they have a bye this week dont they???

[move]GO BUCS!!![/move]

yes this is there bye week.....

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83