Beaumont Central at Port Neches-Groves Predictions

Guest TravelingBandsman

Don't know.  I got PN-G fans wanting me to go.  Got friends from Nederland telling me they have me a seat saved for their game.  I have 3 or 4 Brook fans wanting to meet up for the Brook game.  I don't know.  Leaning toward the Brook game.  Gonna be a gameday decision, I think.  lol.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Central - 35

PNG - 17

After getting shutout by Dayton, Central's offense is gonna turn it loose aginst PNG. I think Central will beat up on PNG at the beggining gettting 28 in the first half,  and call the dogs off in the second half and PNG will get a couple of scores late against 2nd and 3rd string.

BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA  ;)

yea, yall want us to be spoilers now ;D Don't even know if we are up for that. Our season has been a dissapointment for our kids. Don't know if we can regroup. Hope we can muster up enough just yto compete with the indians. We are dangerous on any night. It's just do we want it?

If PNG plays offensively like they did and makes the mistakes they did against Vidor then I see Central winning.  If PNG can make the adjustments or changes then PNG wins !  Hard decision which game to go too !!!  But prob going to Nederland & Dayton game. 

Guest maverick24

LUMBERTON would be better off if png wins out If you get too many teams at 5-2 or 6-1  L-Train would lose most of the tiebreakers. Only way a png loss helps us is if Dayton wins out We win out and png lost 2 games I just don't see that happening. Lets just take care of our Games and we are in. I would rather win to get in than get help!

I see png beating Central by at least 2 td's. I agree with Soul it doesn't look like they are playing with the right stuff to go take this win.

LUMBERTON would be better off if png wins out If you get too many teams at 5-2 or 6-1  L-Train would lose most of the tiebreakers. Only way a png loss helps us is if Dayton wins out We win out and png lost 2 games I just don't see that happening. Lets just take care of our Games and we are in. I would rather win to get in than get help!

I see png beating Central by at least 2 td's. I agree with Soul it doesn't look like they are playing with the right stuff to go take this win.

Central is a different team in the I-formation...they won't turn the ball over like they did earlier in the season in the spread. I think png wins, but it won't go down like the Nederland or Lum. game did. IMO

Being the last game in the current REZ, i dont see that happening as no one wants to be the team to lose the last home game, the boys will be riding an emotional high and pull out a big win

if you want i got season tickets soul just PM me

i agree, the last game on "the old field" will help.  if they were on the road...who knows, we all saw the score from last week.

I am so dissapointed....  You finally make coaching and line-up changes in week 8?  If the starters won't give 100% effort its time to start putting in the guys who want to play....  to much talent and no on the field leader.  Brandon would be livid if the blocking was this bad last year....  He would be very vocal to the guys up front, but no leader this year.  Like I said I love you Jags but I cannot pick you in a victory.  21-21 PNG!

Being the last game in the current REZ, i dont see that happening as no one wants to be the team to lose the last home game, the boys will be riding an emotional high and pull out a big win

if you want i got season tickets soul just PM me

I realy apreciate you for that.  I have tickets offered to me from Nederland, PN-G, Lumberton, and Brook fans.  Leaning toward the Brook/Humble game.  But if I don't, I will take you up on that offer.  ;)

I am so dissapointed....  You finally make coaching and line-up changes in week 8?  If the starters won't give 100% effort its time to start putting in the guys who want to play....  to much talent and no on the field leader.  Brandon would be livid if the blocking was this bad last year....  He would be very vocal to the guys up front, but no leader this year.  Like I said I love you Jags but I cannot pick you in a victory.  21-21 PNG!

My thoughts exacly.  You played the Broncos tough the whole game and there was some things that didnt' go well, but you give up a TD with less than a min left?  There was some give up on the field.  Unexcusable. >:(

come on central step it up us in nederland have faith in ya'll we need ya'll to come out with a win. dont do it for just ya'll do it for 22-4a everyones on ya'lls side except png.

First off, I DON'T see everyone on Central's side except PNG.  Lame post.  Very doubtful Central will win, especially, as already posted, this is the last game in the current Reservation stadium.  The emotions will be running very HIGH!  Last week against Vidor, the score spread should have been more.  Felt there were bad calls for both teams.  Vidor came out to play, and I see in the next couple of years, Vidor will become stronger and stronger.  You can bet Burnett will make adjustments and have this team ready for Friday.  Scalp 'em, NDN's!

Guest TravelingBandsman

I think PN-G will go into this one with more effort than in Vidor. They gave a lot in Vidor but almost had a serious problem. That made them realize no matter the team, never overlook them. Beaumont Central will be a harder game but I think PN-G comes out with the win.

Guest Sangster05

Don't know.  I got PN-G fans wanting me to go.  Got friends from Nederland telling me they have me a seat saved for their game.  I have 3 or 4 Brook fans wanting to meet up for the Brook game.  I don't know.  Leaning toward the Brook game.  Gonna be a gameday decision, I think.  lol.

How could you not be in the stands for the last game and what is now the reservation?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83