BH 10 BC 0 Final Game 2

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK - I'll guess I'll have to take full responsibility for this....... :oops:

I only caught about 10 innings of baseball all season because I was following the girls as they played softball. I was at the game last night from the first pitch to the last. I was online tonight for this game, from the first pitch to the last.

SO HERE'S WHAT I'LL DO! NO GAMES FOR 3ABirdMan TOMORROW!

I'll try not to get the baseball gods stirred up, so they will leave my Cardinals alone, and let them return to their previous dominating form!

Good game, Iggles! :roll:

Oh lord you guys have some explaining to do!!!!! I like BC so I won't go off here but, BH just run rulled the #1 team in the state!!!!!!!! I don't know what to exspect tomorrow but BC may be on there way home. Hales completely Dominated this game i'm still in Shock!!!!

Where you at MIF and all of the other BaseBall Gods that think our Opinions are so IGNORANT!!!!!

Again BC I'm not on you guys. The BC fans are great and there was a flood of red tonight.

Guest Jody

I'll also be nice, not that I am ever not...... :D

I have no idea what Bc has left for pitchers, but if they don't have a quality pitcher waiting or throw #1 again, they might very well be in trouble.

BC fans, you are a class act and we enjoyed having you. Can't wait for tomorrow.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ryzxed
    Newest Member
    Ryzxed