Who has the best FIGHT SONG??????

PNG hands down, it's infectious,whether your a PNG fan or not. I remember watching the Friday Night Experience tape of a PNG playoff game in Conroe a few years ago, the camera was on the visitor's sideline & they showed a coach and a little boy, Cherokee was playing and the little boy was moving to the music and the camera filmed him until the Father told him to stop. He was enjoying the music's beat and enthusiam of the fans, he was too young to know it was the other team's music.

i think you guys must sing it to the kiddies as a lullaby when they are babies! :D  wish every school & community could expierence that kind of spirit. 

Its in the blood my daughter can sing the fight song better than alot of grownups and shes in Kindergarten, and it sounds like it off beat but i was at the game and the delay between the close up of the claps and the band sound, the band is he smallest ive seen in a while

They start clapping before they even form the 'I' to start playing the fight song.  At Central, our band dosn't play in the 3rd quarter.  So when we score in the third, we have to do the drum roll against the bleachers with our feet and pound them with our fists.  lol.

You're kidding me!  They don't play at all during the 3rd quarter?  Why is that?  I noticed when we played Lumberton, that the band blasted us everytime we had a 3rd down.  It was really loud.  And people will say the band/fans have no effect on the game.  Yeah, right!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami