Spray painting at PN-G high

Port Neches Groves was Painted with the words Dayton 50  PN-G 0 and there were some obsenities with it.

It would seem as if it were to far for someone from Dayton to drive here for that, but someone I know said we hosted them in Volleyball this week. Also a fire fighter from Port Neches said to Lumberton residence were arrested last night painting something else about a Train Im not sure what. Wonder if Dayton was set up or if someone from there did it? Some people are so childish.

Port Neches Groves was Painted with the words Dayton 50  PN-G 0 and there were some obsenities with it.

It would seem as if it were to far for someone from Dayton to drive here for that, but someone I know said we hosted them in Volleyball this week. Also a fire fighter from Port Neches said to Lumberton residence were arrested last night painting something else about a Train Im not sure what. Wonder if Dayton was set up or if someone from there did it? Some people are so childish.

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now thats funny. Now why would someone blame that on us :-\ :-\ Shame shame????

I think that 50-0 is to much maybe 7-8dayton??? That makes us number 1 and places us on the top 25

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA now thats funny. Now why would someone blame that on us :-\ :-\ Shame shame????

I think that 50-0 is to much maybe 7-8dayton??? That makes us number 1 and places us on the top 25

and lumberton fans wonder why people don't like them... a select FEW of you turn entirely unrelated threads into opportunities to talk about how good ya'll are. 

How funny are you going to be when you lose to Ned and are sitting home for the playoffs? I do not want to see it happen, but idiot pimps like you almost would make it worth it. You and pimpsmack keep on pimping. You guys are just too cool for the rest of us.  losers

How funny are you going to be when you lose to Ned and are sitting home for the playoffs? I do not want to see it happen, but idiot pimps like you almost would make it worth it. You and pimpsmack keep on pimping. You guys are just too cool for the rest of us.  losers

Probably would not hear from them again until next year ;D

sounds like French and Forest Park 30 years ago!

Guest WBFan09

no security camera , its a shame the vandals were not caught on tape

cant pull that stuff at the Brook....

1 the closest team is PAM so its kinda obvious who would do it

2 cameras surround the entire school there is no way to get around it

Guest band of brothers

Stupid things like this happen at schools every year. If no one was actually caught then there is no need to point the finger.

exactly! I don't understand why this thread was started, here goes the ugly rumor mill round and round!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    kinghoyn
    Newest Member
    kinghoyn