Will We Or Won't We?

Guest Luv Ya Blue

I think that if Lumberton plays Nederland like they played PNG, they will win......especially since they will have home field advangage.  Man, I was shocked at how loud the Lumberton fans are.....keep it up!  You guys have come a long way.....its time for you to shine in the playoffs.

i think our loss to PN-G is a big wake up call i think we honestly thought we couldnt be beat and if anything we needed it to bring us back down to earth...i dont think my raiders will another game from here on out we got ozen and lc-m for sure and the home field advantage against NED will help us out a lot we will finish in this district 6-1  GO RAIDERS!!!

i think our loss to PN-G is a big wake up call i think we honestly thought we couldnt be beat and if anything we needed it to bring us back down to earth...i dont think my raiders will another game from here on out we got ozen and lc-m for sure and the home field advantage against NED will help us out a lot we will finish in this district 6-1  GO RAIDERS!!!

so you're saying that ya'll thought you couldn't be beat, but now that you've been brought back down to earth, you can't be beat?  ;D :D;)

My humble opinion is that Nederland is a winning program and a winning team. They are the most proven winners in our district. I have to go with them at this point over Lumberton But I would not rule you guys out from winning. I like your chances of making the playoffs. I want you to make the playoffs your school deserves to go. I wish you the best of luck.

Go Indians

I think that since png blew out ned and we lossed to png buy 1 tuch down we Might just win aginst ned....but i got hopes....GO BIG BLUE

Your logic is so profound. So, since we got blown out by 12 by PN-G and y'all only lost by 7, then I guess y'all will beat us by 5 when we play. Oh well, it was a fun season. Oh wait.... Ozen only lost to PN-G by 2, so I guess they will beat y'all by 5 this week!  ;D

The point here is that comparing scores is pretty meaningless. It is all about how a team matches up with another team and how they play THAT night.

Guest maverick24

My humble opinion is that Nederland is a winning program and a winning team. They are the most proven winners in our district. I have to go with them at this point over Lumberton But I would not rule you guys out from winning. I like your chances of making the playoffs. I want you to make the playoffs your school deserves to go. I wish you the best of luck.

Go Indians

Thats just funny right  there!

Thats just funny right  there!

Let's see, 11 straight years in the playoffs, and 15 years since a losing season. Let's see, this will make... one year in a row that Lumberton hasn't had a losing season. Yeah, I can see where a fan from a team that has never made the playoffs thinks that is a funny statement.  :D  ::)

Guest maverick24

..........why do you talk and let everyone else see it. Dont be scared that the L-Train is going to spank yall after the Dayton Spanking. You crybabies just start crying without thinking. I said it was funny because a png fan was saying how Ned was a winning team and the best in this district. I cant believe yall brag about 11 straight years in the playoffs. How many times were yall 3rd best in district and how many times did yall make it with a coin toss and how many times did yall go get spanked in the playoffs? See All I said was it was funny and DUMB ol you starts talking about 11 straight years in playoffs. Try to be like the smart ones from M.C. and not just start running off at the mouth!

Maverick 24-

I am from Lumberton, but Lumberton hardly "spanked" Dayton, they gave them a tap on the arm.  Don't get things stirred up!  Posts like what you said are the reason people hate us!  When we beat them by 3 or more touchdowns, we can brag that we spanked them but one point is not a spanking!!  Good luck RAIDERS!!!

................ Posts like what you said are the reason people hate us!  ....

No hatred. It is just that the over the top bravado is a lot of humor sometimes.

It is funny that he is dogging Nederland out for making the playoffs sometimes in third place when his team hasn't made it to third place.

If Lumberton gets to the playoffs and makes it as the third place team, I am wondering what Maverick's opinion of the third place playoff team will be.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder