The Bucs or The Cougs???

GoBucs07

Whos gonna win this friday???  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Whos gonna win this friday???

• EC
    • Buna

Buna will absolutely bring EC a good game.  Buna is just too good a team not to, but EC's D (IMO) has been a little under-rated this year.  EC does have the "play-off" type experience to handle some big time situations, so I think the edge goes to EC.

Buna, will control the ball pretty well, bang out yard after pounding yard then boom! Rake one for 30.  In a weird, ball control kinda way, sort of explosive.

EC can do the same, but also has a pretty good air attack.  Another advantage for EC.

All in all, should be a really good one.  Hope all stays safe, injury free for play-offs so that both teams can represent our district well.

Guest Baseball1234

I will take Ec in this one! I wont say a score, but i will say this just look at the Schedule's!  Buna played how many 1a teams? and Ec played 4 3A teams! EC has been prepared for this game since week 1! Ec is always critized about a one man team, ive been watching their games! There is stars on both sides of the ball, from running game to receiving game, cornerbacks to noseguards! Ec will come out victorious, but goodluck to both teams!

Baseball1234,

E-C has played some weak 3A schools. Shepherd 1-6, Orangefield 1-6( who Buna beat also by a larger margin), Hardin-Jefferson 3-4, and Hamshire-Fannett 4-3.

Buna has played Orangefield (already cover that), Burkeville 1-6, Tarkington 0-7, and Hull-Daisetta 4-3.

Combined record of E-C teams is 9-19 and Buna's is 6-22.

Both will have played one playoff team in pre-season, and H-F is no shoe in yet.

Looks like to me that both teams have played a "weak" schedule, but remember that the schedule are made two years at a time.

That being said, forget the records because both of these teams are having great years and this should be a great game. Buna has the best team they have had in school history and E-C is the champ untill someone beats them.

No one (who has any idea about football) in Buna thinks that E-C does not have a great team and that is by far the hardest team on Buna's schedule. E-C is not a one man team but take away that one man and this team is alot different. If you key on Termain then the other guys can still beat you, but if you remove Termain from this team and they are an average team without their largest weapon.

Looking forward to a great game and hope no one is hurt so we can both represent 24-2A in the playoffs.

Well...let's see.. EC played weak 3A competition and Buna played weak 1A competition.. It is different.  Also, if you remove Anthony Smith... I bet Buna is weaker also so that argument doesn't hold water.  Tremain will play so why talk about it. 

We also have somemore talented players on the team

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder