District 21-3A MVP?

shooter

And you based your opinion on what? Here are some stats I pick up at the Houston Chronicle.

Name                  Team          Pass yds  Pass TD  Rush yds  Rush TD    Total yds  Total TD

D. Bailey              Jasper            213          4        521          6            734          10

A. Hazlewood        Kirbyville        784          9        34          0            817            9

O. Hypolite          WO-S            712          6        472          7            1184          13

J. Johnson            Silsbee          957          9        378          6            1335          15

Just letting ya'll know how Bailey stacks up with just some other 21-AAA players. There is three games left, we'll see how things turn out. Good luck.

Guest kvillecheer

How about the same guy who is leading the district in rushing and scoring for the second straight year?

#2 from Kirbyville

his name is Pierce Rhodes

And you based your opinion on what? Here are some stats I pick up at the Houston Chronicle.

Name                  Team          Pass yds   Pass TD  Rush yds   Rush TD    Total yds  Total TD

D. Bailey              Jasper            213           4        521           6             734          10

A. Hazlewood        Kirbyville         784           9         34           0             817            9

O. Hypolite           WO-S             712           6        472          7             1184          13

J. Johnson            Silsbee           957           9        378           6             1335          15

Just letting ya'll know how Bailey stacks up with just some other 21-AAA players. There is three games left, we'll see how things turn out. Good luck.

If we are just comparing stats to stats, Dustin Breaux should be in the mix.

1033 yards passing and 8 TD's  and 365 yards rushing and 6 TD's

That is a total of 1389 yards and 14 TD's  and he has missed playing time in three of his games due to injury

If we are just comparing stats to stats, Dustin Breaux should be in the mix.

1033 yards passing and 8 TD's  and 365 yards rushing and 6 TD's

That is a total of 1389 yards and 14 TD's  and he has missed playing time in three of his games due to injury

Also 10 INTs. I'd have a hard time - personally - electing an MVP from a winless team. Granted, it's not his fault, but his D has crippled his chances.

At this point, my vote would go to Johnson from Silsbee, but it's close among those others listed. Hypolite will be an MVP one day, but he's still a bit raw and developing his "touch."

Also 10 INTs. I'd have a hard time - personally - electing an MVP from a winless team. Granted, it's not his fault, but his D has crippled his chances.

At this point, my vote would go to Johnson from Silsbee, but it's close among those others listed. Hypolite will be an MVP one day, but he's still a bit raw and developing his "touch."

another website - maxpreps.com has stats posted and it has Breaux with 15 int.  I think it's not fair to the rest of the team to say it's not his fault.  when receivers are open and it is directly thrown to the opposing team, there is no one else to blame.  My vote goes to Johnson from Silsbee as well! 

Guest car ramrod

The season needs to played out because their are to many big games left.  If it ended today, I would go with Rhodes @ mvp and the Silsbee QB would be the newcomer of the year.  Offensive mvp would be between Bailey and DPG.  Defensive mvp should be close.  I think his name is Bell  (real good lb) from WO-S, Burrell from H-F (free safety), Rhodes from KV (but he is the MVP), and #52 DL from Jasper should all be front runners.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TankParrish83
    Newest Member
    TankParrish83