Buna Stays Perfect

http://www.zwire.com/site/news.cfm?newsid=18938658&BRD=2287&PAG=461&dept_id=512588&rfi=6

bunacoach.JPG

Coogs you have a great team but very tasteless for your right tackle I think 77 to turn and taunt the croud when your up by thirty.  Remember all coaches have a vote on districe nominations.  It's great  that you have such a good team but this kills your image.

How about your quarterback telling a Buna coach on the sidelines during the game "How you like that big boy" after completing a pass. I also heard that your HEAD COACH cussed a Buna PLAYER. # 3, while the officals were measuring to see if Hardin made a 1st down on a fourth down play, picked up the ball after it was spotted and moved it forward. I think the offical did not know what to call so he just moved the ball back to where it was.  When Hardin scored their 1st td # 1 mocked the Buna bench while down 28-6. Talk about no class..

I see alot of players in every game taunting the other teams and fans.  I think its kinda sad that just because your team (who played a good game) looses that you have to start the whining. Like Bobcat55 said, some of the Hardin players also did some things that may also be called Tasteless.  Dont see why you would call out a single player like that and then call them tasteless when you are.

This was the ref's exact words. "An eligible reciever can not block!" but if that is true, then the running back can not stay in the backfield and block for the quaterback because he is an eligible receiver!!!!! And still wanting to talk about no class..how about the Buna coach running straight into the quaterback while talking to ref. And how about the chain crew running their mouth and cussing players up and down the sidelines?

How about your quarterback telling a Buna coach on the sidelines during the game "How you like that big boy" after completing a pass. I also heard that your HEAD COACH cussed a Buna PLAYER. # 3, while the officals were measuring to see if Hardin made a 1st down on a fourth down play, picked up the ball after it was spotted and moved it forward. I think the offical did not know what to call so he just moved the ball back to where it was.  When Hardin scored their 1st td # 1 mocked the Buna bench while down 28-6. Talk about no class..

Are you refering to the time that the QB was late hit on Buna's sideline? Yea, he smashed talked a little bit on that one, probably because he was in a hurry to get back to the huddle so that he could start hurtin.

I like the intensity of a player to talk it up a bit.  

As for as our Head Coach cussing a player, afraid not.  No way that happened.

Now as for the spot of the ball, there was several  less than generous spots for Hardin in some key situations.  I don't so much blame the refs for those, because we put ourselves in those situations.

I can say this though, the refs were not very good.

This was the ref's exact words. "An eligible reciever can not block!" but if that is true, then the running back can not stay in the backfield and block for the quaterback because he is an eligible receiver!!!!! And still wanting to talk about no class..how about the Buna coach running straight into the quaterback while talking to ref. And how about the chain crew running their mouth and cussing players up and down the sidelines?

My biggest problem with that call was, it was called (flag thrown) about 4 seconds after the play was over.

Are you refering to the time that the QB was late hit on Buna's sideline? Yea, he smashed talked a little bit on that one, probably because he was in a hurry to get back to the huddle so that he could start hurtin.

First of all that wasn't a late hit. And secondly I didnt say anything to that quarterback. And finally how am I the one hurtin when he was the one that flew to the track. If you ask me he was the one hurtin cuz he was pretty upset about gettin hit....maybe he should stay in the pocket where it's safe..

First of all that wasn't a late hit. And secondly I didnt say anything to that quarterback. And finally how am I the one hurtin when he was the one that flew to the track. If you ask me he was the one hurtin cuz he was pretty upset about gettin hit....maybe he should stay in the pocket where it's safe..

Sounds like someone meant to put a OB hit on the QB while on/near the sideline...if not, you need to watch your choice of words... 

I know the play you are talking about, but Haynes didn't touch the ball at all...he just pointed to the spot past the 1st down marker and basically said, "It should be a first down..."  He never touched the ball at all...

Just my 2 cents...alright...now lets stick to the topic like NedDog said...

I was talking about the Hardin QB, learn how to read.

Sounds like someone meant to put a OB hit on the QB while on/near the sideline...if not, you need to watch your choice of words... 

I know the play you are talking about, but Haynes didn't touch the ball at all...he just pointed to the spot past the 1st down marker and basically said, "It should be a first down..."  He never touched the ball at all...

Just my 2 cents...alright...now lets stick to the topic like NedDog said...

No #3 touched the ball on wuz on the field when he did he picked it up and moved it forward about a yard.

I'm not sure how to post after reading through the thread.  The topic is Buna stays perfect, that being said; congrats Buna on a great year!  I saw you guys once this year and ya'll look tough. Hope you go deep in the playoffs. Setting up to be a good one with Buna and EC.

I'm not sure how to post after reading through the thread.  The topic is Buna stays perfect, that being said; congrats Buna on a great year!  I saw you guys once this year and ya'll look tough. Hope you go deep in the playoffs. Setting up to be a good one with Buna and EC.

Could be you spend so much time on here, all the threads are starting to run together. Maybe you should just go back to your papermill job. LOL :D ;D

Hey, Hardin did a good job the WR are good but had to many drops. The QB is good but he is just to small to be a big factor, but he is a great competitor,  just too short.  If he were taller he may get a look at a college. But good luck with intamurals.

Wow, that intramural QB has put up some huge numbers this year.  Maybe someone as smart as you are should just tell him he's too short to be doing it. 

What was it, 422 yards passing against that "top ten" defense. 

Sorry, your statment is just idiotic.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder