For our friends at Lumberton a poll for all who have watched PN-G play this year

akifan94

For those of you who have watched Jake Hemmings is he....  

65 members have voted

1. 1. For those of you who have watched Jake Hemmings is he....

• A big slow back
    • A big back with deceptive speed
    • A big back with good speed and some elusiveness

Guest maverick24

I could give a crap less about pre-district myself. But don't base your defenses ability on games against 4 non-quality opponents. PN-G wins 24-10

That is funny for three days you talk about the Predistrict Schedule So I compare the District games and that shoots down your arguement so all of the sudden you no longer care about it. Just admitt it you really don't know much about football you just hear someone make a comment and then say it over and over till someone proves you wrong.

Tell you what lets stop all this before I make you look worse! Come to the Consession stand at Halftime and the team thats loosing buys the other one a snack and a drink.  Look in 2 days you wont be talking about L-Train at all you will be worried about Central and Dayton!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

Mav...did you see the question I asked?  Seriously, how many students does Lumberton have?  By the way...it's losing, not loosing (just trying to help you avoid comments)

I think you are correct we have about 1,000 so we are both around the same size if yall have about 1,000 for our District we are the small school.

A freind of mine who lives in L-town and played for yall, and son plays on the PNGYFL team with mine stated that yall could very well go to 5A soon cuz yall are growing so fast, is it true?

I don't think that will happen...it depends on if we have enough land left for the number of people needed to go 5A. Don't know if we have that much. Even if we do, I think its several years down the road.

I don't think that will happen...it depends on if we have enough land left for the number of people needed to go 5A. Don't know if we have that much. Even if we do, I think its several years down the road.

Lumberton enrollment this year is between 1050 and 1100 students.  Not going 5A anytime soon, if ever.  The elementary schools student enrollment projects a 1300-1400 High school enrollment for the future.  The whole Golden Triangle will have to have overall double digit growth before Lumberton will explode to the level that would push 5A status (which the floor will probably be 2000 for the next realignment).  If we have double digit growth in the triangle, then the Mid County schools might get to 5A before Lumberton.

Guest maverick24

A little info for yall.

It is like Houston at rush hour by the High School. People going all the way through to go north I know are close to Road Rage!

Lumberton has plenty of land, The class sizes will probably double in size over the next few years.

Houses are going up every day, but alot of these are newlywed people who wont have kids in school for a few years or they are older people with grown kids.

I agree that by the time we get larger the Min. school enrollment will probably go up leaving us in class 4A

A little info for yall.

It is like Houston at rush hour by the High School. People going all the way through to go north I know are close to Road Rage!

Lumberton has plenty of land, The class sizes will probably double in size over the next few years.

Houses are going up every day, but alot of these are newlywed people who wont have kids in school for a few years or they are older people with grown kids.

I agree that by the time we get larger the Min. school enrollment will probably go up leaving us in class 4A

I would think Lumberton would be 5A in 10 years or so. I think its one of the fastest growing communities in the State, same thing with the Mont Belvieu Barbers Hill area. I know that Mid County is flocking to Lumberton to get,,, further North. I might not be far behind them.  8)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    praise086
    Newest Member
    praise086