For our friends at Lumberton a poll for all who have watched PN-G play this year

akifan94

For those of you who have watched Jake Hemmings is he....  

65 members have voted

1. 1. For those of you who have watched Jake Hemmings is he....

• A big slow back
    • A big back with deceptive speed
    • A big back with good speed and some elusiveness

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for PN-G fans and whoever I compare jake hemmings with josh cook a running back who played for ya'll a couple years ago. Do you think that is a good comparison and who do ya'll think was/is the better back?

Gohlke and Cook were pure Violence they would run you over and hurt you then around, Hemmings is more power and speed hes a downhill runner. If i had too choose i coul;d not

Guest maverick24

Saturday I will accept your (I am Sorry) email when you find out Friday I did know what I was talking about. You keep attacking me but trust me if he was this all-world speed power back he would be all over the Paper (not just the O L) all over every scouts lips on every Highlight. I understand you trying to defend him but You have no Idea how to have a bias judgement of Football talent His is a Good Slow Power Running back when compared to the Good Fast Power Runners we have seen in our area in the past few years. He is no Mosley or Dugat or Hall, These kids have speed. You keep saying I said he was a SLOW RB but tell the truth I sad he was a Very Good slow Powerful RB. But Once again You being the dummy you are you only read half the post and started crying and wanting someone to back you up so you put a THREAD on here to make you feel better. Then beg your other png fans to come out and tell me how wrong I am. That is like me asking Lumberton fans how Good Hussey or Beard or Hanna is well of course all the L-Train Fans will back me up. You act very childlike when you dont get your way or someone disagrees with you you make a new thread trying to get the answers you want. Show up watch the L-Train D shut down Your boy and then talk. Trust me if the Kid gets over 100 yards I will be on here sat. Saying good Job young Man You deserved it.

Saturday I will accept your (I am Sorry) email when you find out Friday I did know what I was talking about. You keep attacking me but trust me if he was this all-world speed power back he would be all over the Paper (not just the O L) all over every scouts lips on every Highlight. I understand you trying to defend him but You have no Idea how to have a bias judgement of Football talent His is a Good Slow Power Running back when compared to the Good Fast Power Runners we have seen in our area in the past few years. He is no Mosley or Dugat or Hall, These kids have speed. You keep saying I said he was a SLOW RB but tell the truth I sad he was a Very Good slow Powerful RB. But Once again You being the dummy you are you only read half the post and started crying and wanting someone to back you up so you put a THREAD on here to make you feel better. Then beg your other png fans to come out and tell me how wrong I am. That is like me asking Lumberton fans how Good Hussey or Beard or Hanna is well of course all the L-Train Fans will back me up. You act very childlike when you dont get your way or someone disagrees with you you make a new thread trying to get the answers you want. Show up watch the L-Train D shut down Your boy and then talk. Trust me if the Kid gets over 100 yards I will be on here sat. Saying good Job young Man You deserved it.

Preach on Mav, Preach On!

NDNs fans just don't get it (but I understand why) - Can't wait to see their jaws hit the floor when the Raiders D are on the field

hmmmm.....seems to me like the Lumberton fans are feeling some intimidation in response to this poll, otherwise, there wouldn't be these responses you are posting to the thread.  Regardless if Hemmings is fast, slow, or whatever.....he will get the job done Friday night against Lumberton!  I don't think your D line will be able to stop him.....he breaks tackle, after tackle....and once he gets free, he kicks it up a couple of notches and he owns the endzone. I do admire and respect Lumberton, don't get me wrong...but now, you are playing a seasoned team with a coaching staff that has been under this pressure before.  I honestly feel the team with the least turnovers/mistakes will win.....the pressure at the Reservation for Lumberton will be a little to much.  PNG will come away with the win.  PNG 28  Lumberton 20

Here are the issues with maverick24 etc....

1. He claims that Hemmings is slow. That is fine for him to think that, not a problem. I posted a poll to prove he his in the minority and I did just that.

2. Mav and others want to throw around all these stats about their defense being ranked this and that and dominating people.

Here are the facts.

They have played a Bridge City team that has not scored much on anyone.

They have played a horrible Cleveland team.

They have played a New Caney team that has won one game. That win came at the expense of a zero win team.

They have played a Vidor team that will finish dead last in district and it will not even be close.

They played Dayton after losing their QB. Dayton had no offensive identity in the game. They pretty much put Dugat at QB and ran a direct snap to him.

They beat a Central team that had 38 points scored on them in the first half by Nederland.

Lumberton has a good team. I am pulling for them to make the playoffs. I think it is great for the school and the community what they are doing. But let's be realistic here.  If you want to make asinine comments, back them up. Don't come on here spouting off about your 8th ranked defense when you have not played but maybe two quality teams.

Here are the issues with maverick24 etc....

1. He claims that Hemmings is lsow. That is fine for him to think that, not a problem. I posted a poll to prove he his in the minority and I did just that.

2. Mav and others want to throw around all these stats about their defense being ranked this and that and dominating people.

Here are the facts.

They have played a Bridge City team that has not scored much on anyone.

They have played a horrible Cleveland team.

They have played a New Caney team that has won one game. That win came at the expense of a zero win team.

They have played a Vidor team that will finish dead last in district and it will not even be close.

They played Dayton after losing their QB. Dayton had no offensive identity in the game. They pretty much put Dugat at QB and ran a direct snap to him.

They beat a Central team that had 38 points scored on them in the first half by Nederland.

Lumberton has a good team. I am pulling for them to make the playoffs. I think it is great for the school and the community what they are doing. But let's be realistic here.  If you want to make asinine comments, back them up. Don't come on here spouting off about your 8th ranked defense when you have not played but maybe two quality teams.

good call  ;)

Guest maverick24

Ok lets see I live in Lumberton and Comment about Lumberton games. Not a team 100's of miles away! Now for you two One from Silsbee one from D'Ville, you pull and seem to be an expert on SVille yet you also seem to be an expert on how bad the 6-0 Lumberton team is. If SVille was my team I wouldn't give a crap about Lumberton. This is why I pick on yall SVille seems to be your team I understand they are better than (Silsbee and D'Ville) but you always want to jump on the Lumberton Threads and trash either the fans or the Team.  I would be willing to bet you couldn't find a handfull of bad comments from L-Train fans about SVille DVille or Silsbee. Reason being is because we don't care if yall are 6-0 or 0-6 we dont trash yall. You just make yourselves look childish when you get on with all your SVille info on your post and trash a small local school.

AKI are you still crying about our Predistrict schedule?? Man you must really hate L-Town. By  the way tell the truth stop lieing I said he was a Good Bog Slow Powerfull Back not a lsow not even sure what that is, put down the pipe and step away from it!

Wouldnt talk about DAYTON or CENTRAL till you beat them MMMMMM

I have not talked bad about Central or Dayton. I said they were quality wins. I also did not say you think Hemmings is not good. I said you said he was slow. I bring up non-district because that is where all your award winning stats were built that YOU keep hyping. Read the posts before you comment.

Ok lets see I live in Lumberton and Comment about Lumberton games. Not a team 100's of miles away! Now for you two One from Silsbee one from D'Ville, you pull and seem to be an expert on SVille yet you also seem to be an expert on how bad the 6-0 Lumberton team is. If SVille was my team I wouldn't give a crap about Lumberton. This is why I pick on yall SVille seems to be your team I understand they are better than (Silsbee and D'Ville) but you always want to jump on the Lumberton Threads and trash either the fans or the Team.  I would be willing to bet you couldn't find a handfull of bad comments from L-Train fans about SVille DVille or Silsbee. Reason being is because we don't care if yall are 6-0 or 0-6 we dont trash yall. You just make yourselves look childish when you get on with all your SVille info on your post and trash a small local school.

AKI are you still crying about our Predistrict schedule?? Man you must really hate L-Town. By  the way tell the truth stop lieing I said he was a Good Bog Slow Powerfull Back not a lsow not even sure what that is, put down the pipe and step away from it!

Mav...I have never trash the good people of Lumberton or the team.  I think it's great that your team is 6-0.  Please stop claiming that everyone is talking bad about the people or the team just because they don't agree with you....Being ranked #1 in the state, I tend to watch out for teams across the state that are doing good and see what they are about.  I'm not going anywhere my friend, so please quit repeating yourself.  I'm not trashing you either with this post, so there is no need to go and report this!!!  By the way, I think Lumberton and SVille are about the same size school...not 100% sure.  How many students does Lumberton have?  Stephenville is right at 1000 kids.  See Mav, we can have a civil conversation. ;D

Guest maverick24

I have not talked bad about Central or Dayton. I said they were quality wins. I also did not say you think Hemmings is not good. I said you said he was slow. I bring up non-district because that is where all your award winning stats were built that YOU keep hyping. Read the posts before you comment.

Well lets see now we are 3-0 in District now you say that 2 of them are quaility wins(by the way in another post you said neither was Not sure how to paste that comment here or I would) one against Vidor I think everyone knows wheather they are good or Bad to beat them at home is a WAR.

So lets break this all down so maybe you will stop the Madness.

So we give up

Dayton -7 (no one else has held them under 30 I dont think by the way in District)

Central - 14

Vidor - 14

Total of 21 points with (acording to you) 2 out of 3 quality wins! thats about 11 pts a game

Can anyone else's D that has played 2 out of 3 Quality teams say that they are giving up 11 pts a game!

In This District.

I have never said that png isnt a good team (on a lot of threads I said png makes the playoffs)

I am just trying to tell what I think Lumberton is Better. Then you always bring up Predistrict We dont care about that the Only thing on our mind is png!

Well lets see now we are 3-0 in District now you say that 2 of them are quaility wins(by the way in another post you said neither was Not sure how to paste that comment here or I would) one against Vidor I think everyone knows wheather they are good or Bad to beat them at home is a WAR.

So lets break this all down so maybe you will stop the Madness.

So we give up

Dayton -7 (no one else has held them under 30 I dont think by the way in District)

Central - 14

Vidor - 14

Total of 21 points with (acording to you) 2 out of 3 quality wins! thats about 11 pts a game

Can anyone else's D that has played 2 out of 3 Quality teams say that they are giving up 11 pts a game!

In This District.

I have never said that png isnt a good team (on a lot of threads I said png makes the playoffs)

I am just trying to tell what I think Lumberton is Better. Then you always bring up Predistrict We dont care about that the Only thing on our mind is png!

I could give a crap less about pre-district myself. But don't base your defenses ability on games against 4 non-quality opponents. PN-G wins 24-10

Obviously Raiderfan87 doesn't know anything about football except maybe what one looks like... 8-7; 9-8 defense?  Maybe he is trying to learn to count.

Bullet44, the defense post meant to be funny - 8-7 or 9-8 defense means PNG will think there is 15 to 17 players on the field at one time for Lumberton's Dee-Fence.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SVD Beaumont
    Newest Member
    SVD Beaumont