1. 1. Who wins??

• Port Neches-Groves
    • Lumberton

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

talking about rankings, PNG upseting the number 11 team in state..

Ranks are not completly bogus, but it really depends on how the indivdual players match up with the others..

for instance Lumberton will bring something to the game PNG has never seen, and PNG will bring something to the game Lumberton has never seen.. Which ever team fights the hardest and can ajust will win!!

Guest maverick24

talking about rankings, PNG upseting the number 11 team in state..

Ranks are not completly bogus, but it really depends on how the indivdual players match up with the others..

for instance Lumberton will bring something to the game PNG has never seen, and PNG will bring something to the game Lumberton has never seen.. Which ever team fights the hardest and can ajust will win!!

Please tell me what png is bringing that the L-Train has never seen. Surely you are not talking about a stud running back Hall is going to a D-1 school he is a stud, I know you are not talking about Defense Dayton's is GREAT I am just courious what the thing is!

The only place i have found that tracks anything defense related is texasfootball.com.  They keep track of points against which is somewhat reflective of how good a defense is.  The problem is points are also scored against special teams and on offense's by way of turnovers. 

texasfootball.com - high school - state rankings - 4a  will get you there or

http://texasfootball.com/index.php?s=&change_well_id=2&url_article_id=1579

HAS ANYBODY TOLD YOU GUYS HOW ANNOYING WINNERS YOU HAVE BEEN.

HOW MANY THREADS DO YOU NEED?

I WILL SAY LAST YEAR WAS A SPIRITED GAME BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU RAIDERS ARE IN DIRE NEED OF A RIVAL.

IT LOOKS LIKE: LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, IM GOOD, IM WORTHY.

OBVIOUSLY MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE FROM RAIDER TEAMS OF THE PAST THAT NEVER WON, LIVING VICAROUISLY THROUGH THE KIDS ON THE FIELD!!

HERE IS A HINT; LET THE GAME HAPPEN, AND THEN TALK!

LOOKS LIKE EVEN THE TEAMS THAT LOVE TO HATE US ARE SECRETLY PULLING FOR US TO SHUT YOU UP! ;D

Guest maverick24

HAS ANYBODY TOLD YOU GUYS HOW ANNOYING WINNERS YOU HAVE BEEN.

HOW MANY THREADS DO YOU NEED?

I WILL SAY LAST YEAR WAS A SPIRITED GAME BUT IT LOOKS LIKE YOU RAIDERS ARE IN DIRE NEED OF A RIVAL.

IT LOOKS LIKE: LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME, IM GOOD, IM WORTHY.

OBVIOUSLY MOST OF THE POSTERS ARE FROM RAIDER TEAMS OF THE PAST THAT NEVER WON, LIVING VICAROUISLY THROUGH THE KIDS ON THE FIELD!!

HERE IS A HINT; LET THE GAME HAPPEN, AND THEN TALK!

LOOKS LIKE EVEN THE TEAMS THAT LOVE TO HATE US ARE SECRETLY PULLING FOR US TO SHUT YOU UP! ;D

WOW you should SLT before you talk That is (Stop Look Think) This post is by a PNG fan one by Patitan another by a PNG  fan so Look before you talk. We dont care if you look at us Yall are the ones that make the post then when we reply yall want to cry about it.

are u seriously still goin on about the preseason....shut up man you'll pull any excuse out of your jus to make us look bad

I do not have to make you look bad dodo. You and your fellow circus clowns do it for you. You cannot admit your "Great" stats were obtained by playing the WEAKEST preseason in all of 22-4A. Your preseason was a joke.

who cares abotu preseason people said it wouldnt prepare lumberton for district and now lumberton is 6-0 3-0 in district. This team keeps winning. However it should be a great game. Lumberton wins if they stop hemmings and cause turnovers. PN-G wins if hemmings wears out the raider d and PN-G's defense stops the raiders multiple running backs.

I DONT CARE WHAT ANY BODY SAYS YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED ANYONE YET YOU PLAYED AN INJURED DAYTON TEAM THREE TEAMS IN THE  PRESEASON  THAT OUR 8TH GRADE COULD BEAT AND THEN A NOT GREAT YEAR FOR CENTRAL SO YEAH YOU HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE ON  NON STELLER TEAM TEAMS

GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DAYTON AND CENTRAL CANT WAIT TO WE PLAY YALL GONNA BE GOOD SO PLEASE DONT TAKE WHAT I SAID THE WRONG WAY CASUSE DID LUMBERTON EVEN SCORE A POINT LAST YEAR ON ANY OF THE TEAMS THEY BEAT THIS YEAR

I DONT CARE WHAT ANY BODY SAYS YOU HAVE NOT PLAYED ANYONE YET YOU PLAYED AN INJURED DAYTON TEAM THREE TEAMS IN THE  PRESEASON  THAT OUR 8TH GRADE COULD BEAT AND THEN A NOT GREAT YEAR FOR CENTRAL SO YEAH YOU HAVE A GOOD DEFENSE ON  NON STELLER TEAM TEAMS

GOT MAD RESPECT FOR DAYTON AND CENTRAL CANT WAIT TO WE PLAY YALL GONNA BE GOOD SO PLEASE DONT TAKE WHAT I SAID THE WRONG WAY CASUSE DID LUMBERTON EVEN SCORE A POINT LAST YEAR ON ANY OF THE TEAMS THEY BEAT THIS YEAR

unlock the caps

who cares abotu preseason people said it wouldnt prepare lumberton for district and now lumberton is 6-0 3-0 in district. This team keeps winning. However it should be a great game. Lumberton wins if they stop hemmings and cause turnovers. PN-G wins if hemmings wears out the raider d and PN-G's defense stops the raiders multiple running backs.

Why is this so hard to understand. I am directing the preseason comments towards these supposed great stats. i appluad what Lumberton has done in district, but let's not get carried away with stats when 4 out of 6 opponents were VERY weak.

Yes! I am.

Asa looks better everytime I see that kid, although I might turn it off after the 3rd quarter.... :'(

;D ;D ;D

You gotta see the catch he makes in the North end zone on the PNG side. Its a 1 hand back hand impossible grab.. It was one that will go on Nederland highlight reels forever.

You gotta see the catch he makes in the North end zone on the PNG side. Its a 1 hand back hand impossible grab.. It was one that will go on Nederland highlight reels forever.

Oh yea, that kid is something special, it looks much better on t.v. with the zoom on the camera.

I never heard anything of Tezeno either..He was suppose to matach up on Asa.

Did Tezeno even play..    ??? ??? ???

I do not have to make you look bad dodo. You and your fellow circus clowns do it for you. You cannot admit your "Great" stats were obtained by playing the WEAKEST preseason in all of 22-4A. Your preseason was a joke.

seeing as preseason doesnt count fro anything in district play why are you even talking about it?

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami