L-TRAIN WHOO WHOO...

patitan

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest maverick24

It will take more than a sign to help you in this game!  PNG only has one quality win over a overrated Ned team. Win against some good teams like Dayton or Central and we will give u some respect. We are bringing the #1 Defense to the Res. and they are fired up.

We lose and all of a sudden we are overrated. What a joke. PN-G is a good football team and they beat us last night. I guess when you lose that you will be overrated too? So, in essence, every team in the state this season will be overrated unless they are undefeated state champs. Should be easy to see who the elite teams are with this theory. No disrespect, but you contradict yourself in the next sentence saying that beating Central and Dayton are great wins, both teams that have lost 3 games. Lumberton is a good football team, so are Dayton and Central, but to say we are overrated because we lost to PN-G is a joke. The Indians are very physical and y'all better be ready.

It will take more than a sign to help you in this game!  PNG only has one quality win over a overrated Ned team. Win against some good teams like Dayton or Central and we will give u some respect. We are bringing the #1 Defense to the Res. and they are fired up.

We're not very good this year!

Guest maverick24

We lose and all of a sudden we are overrated. What a joke. PN-G is a good football team and they beat us last night. I guess when you lose that you will be overrated too? So, in essence, every team in the state this season will be overrated unless they are undefeated state champs. Should be easy to see who the elite teams are with this theory. No disrespect, but you contradict yourself in the next sentence saying that beating Central and Dayton are great wins, both teams that have lost 3 games. Lumberton is a good football team, so are Dayton and Central, but to say we are overrated because we lost to PN-G is a joke. The Indians are very physical and y'all better be ready.

Yes you were overrated I said this last week. When I say this I mean that your Dogs were rated #11 in the state and now it shows that you may be in trouble to just be #3 in this District. We were never rated so it is hard to be OVERRATED. I know taking a loss is hard and I know it is worse that PNG gave it to you but be real if you are a top 10 team as yall cried last week you win your District and beat teams you should. Dont tell me how good PNG is now you talked them down all week and told everyone how great yall were.  Think back a few weeks when I told you no one expects us to win so we have nothing to lose and that makes us Dangerous. Beat dayton and you may have a chance at a playoff spot!

Mav,

I challenge you to look back at all my posts and see where I said that we should be in the top 10. You will not find it. Some of our fans said this, but not me. I never predicted us to be undefeated district champs either. If you look back, I picked us 3rd in district at the beginning of the year and that was WITH Sampere. No team has a playoff spot yet, so I think it is wise that you don't count your chickens so fast. The loser of this first place battle next week will more than likely have the same record as Nederland and Dayton after all is said and done next week. I thought we would beat PN-G last night and I was wrong. They beat us fair and square and I gave them props. With that being said, PN-G and Lumberton are not in the playoffs YET. It is going to be an interesting race from here on out. I predict that there is not an UNDEFEATED district champion. Care to take me up on that?

What the heck, Jake I will take you up on that. ;D :-[ :D I'll say there is a undefeated district champion this year. (dang I hope a bunch of people do not jump on my thread and say I am saying that Lumberton is ALL WORLD because I am not just a friendly little bet). What do we have to lose??

Sounds like fun, raider88. Just a friendly bet. By the way, I think the Raiders are for real. PN-G is pretty salty as well. I just feel like Lumberton still has a few tough games left and I do not think that PN-G will run the table, even though they are a very solid team. Those are the only 2 teams that could be undefeated district champs. It is just a very tough thing to do. What are we betting?  ;D

Guest maverick24

Sorry Jake let me correct myself when the post was put up and Ned was ranked 11th your comment was you thought they were ranked a little low! I assumed you ment top ten maybe you ment 10&1/2 Sorry. You also said that Neds only problem would be PNG if yall won that no one else would stop yall, Then you picked Ned over PNG so I am sorry I thought you meant no one else would beat yall since you said no one would stop yall. I AM SORRY    sorry you changed your mind after getting beat.

Sorry Jake let me correct myself when the post was put up and Ned was ranked 11th your comment was you thought they were ranked a little low! I assumed you ment top ten maybe you ment 10&1/2 Sorry. You also said that Neds only problem would be PNG if yall won that no one else would stop yall, Then you picked Ned over PNG so I am sorry I thought you meant no one else would beat yall since you said no one would stop yall. I AM SORRY    sorry you changed your mind after getting beat.

Please show me the post where I said any of these things and I will stand corrected. I did pick Ned over PN-G in a close ballgame, my predicition was by 7-10 points. If you show me the rest of those things that I "said", then I will stand corrected.

dayton has not proved nothing yet! they lost to lumberton a good team, won over ozen, and the mighty pirates wait til yall play central at the babe and png,and ned and win them  you can talk  the the talk,but first walk the walk!

Well darn....we can't play central at the babe this year...we played them there last year. I hope that we can earn your approval by season's end. Really, I'm not sure why we don't have your respect yet. I don't think you can put much stock in looking at common opponents, but since it seems you want to bring up the fact that we haven't played everyone you guys have; let's look at the ones that were similar...  look at what PNG did against Ozen and look at what we did. Then, you can take a look at the ya'lls game against vidor and ours.

Back on topic...the L-train is the real deal.

Guest band of brothers

Well darn....we can't play central at the babe this year...we played them there last year. I hope that we can earn your approval by season's end. Really, I'm not sure why we don't have your respect yet. I don't think you can put much stock in looking at common opponents, but since it seems you want to bring up the fact that we haven't played everyone you guys have; let's look at the ones that were similar...  look at what PNG did against Ozen and look at what we did. Then, you can take a look at the ya'lls game against vidor and ours.

Back on topic...the L-train is the real deal.

Coming from a lumberton fan, dayton will be in the playoffs, I have no idea why anyone is counting them out!

look at what PNG did against Ozen and look at what we did. Then, you can take a look at the ya'lls game against vidor and ours.

Comparing scores is not a very good indication.. and if it was Vidor would have beat PNG last year and Nederland would have got beat by LCM.. but that didn't happen

l-train get derailed, i know my NDNs wanted them undefeated coming into this game so it can be settled on the feild

BTW im proud of my PNGYFL kids they made a sign saying "we believe" and the  varsity players hung it up in the weight room as inspiration for this game!

ha buddy then you should see the lumberton locker room!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124