Cody Hussy and Bryce Dejohn

Yes Dejohn is playing well but as of right now the run is working well for Lumberton so there has not really been a need to pass. So Dejohn has not been racking up the passing yardageand bringing the spotlight in on him.

On the other hand Hussey ran like a BULL last night, but he should give alot of credit to his blockers too they are doing a great job of opening up holes.

# 7 is doing everything the coach's ask of him.  He is throwing for a 50% completion ratio and a 2/1 TD/int ratio.  He has made big plays in each game and has been a good leader on the field.  AND most importantly he has led us to a 6-0 start.  That's the only stat that matters this year.

Cody and Bryce are every bit as good as predicted!    These are two humble young men that know that football is about "we" not "me". 

"ALL ABOARD"  the L-train rolls on.........

hussey trained with us last yr,every week,every month.weights,drills,

7 on 7,& track clubb where he ran a tremendous amount of explosion drills

& large sets of short sprints,he has worked his tail off & is reaping those

awards. the lineman stayed in tha weight rooms,we had a lot of skill position

players working out as hard as well,bryce put his time in also. bryce is all

rt guys,big as roll as any player on team,but one thing i know for sure

off season was grueling, for some ,but these guys showed up ,& made it that

way with the effort.think bryce is not up to par, good, because anybody slacking on him, he can light u up. rt now, run the ball with your 5 running

hosses,cody leading the way ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

I'll be at Friday night's game between Lumberton and PNG taking pictures for The Silsbee Bee.

If anyone out there wants me to shoot photos of a specific player -- from either team -- please just email me and let me know and I'll concentrate on getting that player in action.

You can check out my photo web site to see the kind of pictures I'm talking about ... www.gld-designs.smugmug.com

Thanks guys and good luck!

Gerry

My email is [email protected]

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124