Guest ECBucFan

Team Stats

Beaumont Central    Lumberton

Total yards                             242                418

First downs                               8                  27

Rushes/Yds                            25/50            52/341

Average rush                             2                 6.56

:o

The oportunities were there for us to get back in the game.  But if you ask me, we had no business being down like that, then you dont' have to claw from behind.  Well, Jags, I'm calling you out now.  Show that you belong and win out.  I know that we have just as much talent as any other team in this district.  Just got to put it together.  I'm not going to give up on these kids.  Your modivation should be last years bulldog team that turned the table to make the playoffs as a .500 club.

Central's SPEED and ATHLETES!!!!!!!!!!!  That's all that was talked about all week long.

Take away the two big plays and the 160 yards gained on those plays and we TOTALLY DOMINATED the jags holding them to 92 yards offense to our 418.

OUR DEFENSE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to the Raiders on both sides of the ball.

Congrats Cody on a great game.  We know how valueable you are to the team.  I think everybody else knows now.

Also great game J Bell and J Ward. 

Look out pocohontas, the raiders are coming to pluck your feathers...... 

Guest maverick24

They played hard they were just way out manned not as much skill in key positions. Trust me when most teams play this D they will have a bad night.

well, from what I understand Central didn't help themselves by fumbling the ball a couple of times. Not taking away anything from Lumberton, their defense definitely put alot of pressure on Centrals OL. Central is gonna have to improve on the fundamental errors! Good job Raiders.... :)

The Jags caused Turnovers too...  But unlike the Raiders they did not take advantage of them...  The L-Train had kill in their eyes all night and that is just what they did.  Central is very undiscipline with the ball, so they fumble alot.  defense will always be hurt, when you turn over the ball so much.  The defense for Central played ok and created alot of turnovers, but the tackling was either bad or Hussey is just that bad!!!  Hey Soulja the 14 kid looked more poised than Fobbs in his few throws but who is this kid...  Is he better than Fobbs or was it just the end of the game? 

To my Jags I love ya, u did hurt my heart tonight but I love ya!!

To the L-Town kids...  way to play.... way to finish!

Guest BIG HOUSE

BMTSoulja1...

Great post and thanks for the props......I was at the game and felt that the Central kids were very classy.....besides the TO's this was a well played game.....Good luck Jags from here on out......It'll be tough though..

Central's SPEED and ATHLETES!!!!!!!!!!!  That's all that was talked about all week long.

Take away the two big plays and the 160 yards gained on those plays and we TOTALLY DOMINATED the jags holding them to 92 yards offense to our 418.

OUR DEFENSE IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hats off to the Raiders on both sides of the ball.

Congrats Cody on a great game.  We know how valueable you are to the team.  I think everybody else knows now.

Also great game J Bell and J Ward. 

Look out pocohontas, the raiders are coming to pluck your feathers...... 

Big plays don't count? I am sure Hussey had some big runs last night in route to his 250 yards. Should we take those away too?

Guest maverick24

First Hussey got most of his yards 3 to 6 yards at a time He didnt have any 70 or 80 yarders if thats what you are thinking

SECOND I would like to say how classy most of the Central players are. I saw several times a Central player reach down and help a Lumberton player up (also saw this in the JV game) So I would like to tell those young men thanks for being Classy people. I really think yall will still win some games Good Luck to all of you!

Big plays don't count? I am sure Hussey had some big runs last night in route to his 250 yards. Should we take those away too?

A halfback screen pass for 97 yards is totaly different than a running back fighting for every yard on a twenty yard run...and as a matter of fact i dont think hussey had many runs over twenty yards!! the boy worked hard for every yard and he deserves this!! so no one said big plays dont count but if lumberton dont fall for the trick plays then central puts 0 points on the board..GOOD GAME TO BOTH TEAMS..BOTH VERY CLASSY TEAMS!!! GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE WAY!!

The Jags caused Turnovers too...  But unlike the Raiders they did not take advantage of them...  The L-Train had kill in their eyes all night and that is just what they did.  Central is very undiscipline with the ball, so they fumble alot.  defense will always be hurt, when you turn over the ball so much.  The defense for Central played ok and created alot of turnovers, but the tackling was either bad or Hussey is just that bad!!!  Hey Soulja the 14 kid looked more poised than Fobbs in his few throws but who is this kid...  Is he better than Fobbs or was it just the end of the game?  

To my Jags I love ya, u did hurt my heart tonight but I love ya!!

To the L-Town kids...  way to play.... way to finish!

He did look poised.  He threw some  nice passes.  He sliped on the 4th down, but that's ok. the game was already out of reach.

First Hussey got most of his yards 3 to 6 yards at a time He didnt have any 70 or 80 yarders if thats what you are thinking

SECOND I would like to say how classy most of the Central players are. I saw several times a Central player reach down and help a Lumberton player up (also saw this in the JV game) So I would like to tell those young men thanks for being Classy people. I really think yall will still win some games Good Luck to all of you!

A play is a play and a score is a score...  would you take back that klast minute touchdown in the Dayton game when they scored early and cotroled most of the game defensively... Lumberton kids are good and play with heart can you show some of that same Moxy?

A play is a play and a score is a score...  would you take back that klast minute touchdown in the Dayton game when they scored early and cotroled most of the game defensively... Lumberton kids are good and play with heart can you show some of that same Moxy?

Thank you short! I was gonna say the same thing! Last I checked a 97-yards trick play TD counts for exactly as many points as a sustained 10-minute 5-10 yards at a time TD drive.

Guest maverick24

I agree a play is a play But I will tell you before everyone else jumps on you ok. Dayton scored with around 3 Min. to go in the game off a turnover. Thats not very early. Second they had less yards than Lumberton till there last drive so that doesnt sound like they controlled most of the game. But you are correct I thought it was a great play and you cant call it a trick play when they ran it 4 times. I thought it was good coaching they simply beat the Raider DB's on those two plays.

Have you seen the stats for the Dayton/Lumberton game?  Dayton didn't control that game like you say. Neither team scored until the end of the 4th quarter.

wELL LUMBERTON CONTROLLED US...  GOOD JOB KIDS.. STOP WHINING FANS YALL WON!

Have you seen the stats for the Dayton/Lumberton game?  Dayton didn't control that game like you say. Neither team scored until the end of the 4th quarter.

Well l-town controlled us....    good job kids... stop whining fans..  yall won!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami