Records of the teams that Nederland and Lumberton have played

dme1111

Teams lumberton have played are a combined 4-24 up to this point in the season

Teams Nederland have played are a combined 14-12.

My point is there is a difference in Nederlands 5-0 vs Lumbertons 5-0.

what do yall think?

i think Nederland is the better team, however, after watching Central come back with 22 unanswered points, I'm not sold on NED either.

/

Again........that doesn't matter........SILSBEE - WOS - KIRBYVILLE all lost in the same round last year.........yes WOS beat Silsbee, Silsbee beat K'ville........but you know what.........it didn't get any of them any farther along.......and it really didn't matter who thought they lost (in the playoff) to the better team.......they still lost and came home!

Newton will regularly have a less than perfect record before district.......does that mean if you're a team that has beaten Newton.......it holds no credit, because you beat Newton and they may be 2-3 going into district...........yea right!

Guest maverick24

Lumberton has beaten Dayton who may or may not go to the Playoffs Are you saying Dayton is a sorry team I think not! I know you dont want to hear this but New Canney is also 1-1 in District Same as Central and Dayton, but they have a better chance to go to the Playoffs because that is a weaker District. So wait till the season is over and see where they all end up. That is like saying VIDOR is a great team because all the teams that beat them have winning records! If Ned beats PNG then they are in one of the Driving seats for a playoff spot, just Like if Lumberton beats Central they are in a Driving seat as well!!!

I would say in District Lumberton's 2 wins are more impressive than Ned's They both beat Vidor almost by the same margin and Lumberton beat Dayton who I think we will see is a better team than Central. So your Numbers really don't mean anything they are both 2-0 !!!!

Lumberton has beaten Dayton who may or may not go to the Playoffs Are you saying Dayton is a sorry team I think not! I know you dont want to hear this but New Canney is also 1-1 in District Same as Central and Dayton, but they have a better chance to go to the Playoffs because that is a weaker District. So wait till the season is over and see where they all end up. That is like saying VIDOR is a great team because all the teams that beat them have winning records! If Ned beats PNG then they are in one of the Driving seats for a playoff spot, just Like if Lumberton beats Central they are in a Driving seat as well!!!

I would say in District Lumberton's 2 wins are more impressive than Ned's They both beat Vidor almost by the same margin and Lumberton beat Dayton who I think we will see is a better team than Central. So your Numbers really don't mean anything they are both 2-0 !!!!

You could have gotten your point across a little better had you used just a few more exclamation points!!!!!!!!      :o

new caney is 1-4 on the year... I know anything can happen and that lumberton is 2-0 in district. I just think records can be deceiving until you consistently play opponents that will challenge you. In MY OPINION Nederland has done that and Lumberton has not.  If you guys beat central tomorrow night yall will definitely be contenders and a real threat to NHS. Good luck

WHO CARES?  REALLY!  Can't you find something better to discuss.   

Both are 2-0 in district and each have 5 games remaining.  That's all that matters. 

Raidernation has gotten this one right. It doesn't matter how you get to 5-0, it only matters that you are. I don't see Nederland getting any bonus points for beating teams with a better record. They are still only 5-0.

Guest maverick24

Raidernation has gotten this one right. It doesn't matter how you get to 5-0, it only matters that you are. I don't see Nederland getting any bonus points for beating teams with a better record. They are still only 5-0.

I agree with both of yall!

i can understand why you would say that RAIDERNATION.   But...After all the ridiculous lumberton subjects I think I have the right to post one myself...  I just think it is interesting. If no one else does so be it...

you know what i dont like many of the stupid threads about lumberton either but this one is just idiotic, people that pay attention know these things!!!!!, it doesnt matter, those games are over, five more to go, now stop dwelling in things that people could care less about!!!!!! >:(

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami