Where did everybody go?

When I first joined this site, the soccer forum was jumping.  I realize that HS soccer isn't in season right now, but a lot of Europe leagues just started up, and the MLS is heading towards the playoffs.  Where are all the soccer fans at?  It seems like any thread that gets started on here gets 2 replies and then sits for a week before anyone else even looks at it.  WHERE'S EVERYONE AT?

I agree with bullets.. aries... aries.. aries....  college over a good soccer argument..  go ahead make something of yourself and see what that gets you..g eez.. soccer is life remember...  but anyway.. i agree.. liverpool is my team.. the wizards i have to pull for cuz of nederland connection even though i dont like their style.. kelly isnt any good cuz of their coach.. oops wait a second..  the club team coached by the kelly kids isnt any good thats what i mean...  ha....  lets decide whose going to win mls now..

FCD has become seem very unproductive lately or am I not remembering something ...  Finals will end up houston and hmmmmmm....  no clue... 

no, they've been pretty average, but kenny cooper's been out for forever, and carlos ruiz just came back from injury a couple of weeks ago.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder