L-town.... are they 4real?

will L-town go to the Playoffs?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. will L-town go to the Playoffs?

• Yep... they are 4real
    • No chance

well, they're 5-0 so that tells u they're a good football team.  are they ready to make the playoffs?  we'll find out friday, if they can get past a good central team, then lumberton puts themselves in a good position to make the playoffs.  i still picked central to win the game against lumberton on friday.  im not hatin on the raiders, i just need to see a few more quality wins against the likes of dayton, central, png or nederland before i start picking them as a favorite and not an underdog.   but i will say this, lumberton has certainly proved they cannot be taken lightly.  

Whew!! It has been almost 24 hours since a different "How good is Lumberton" type thread has popped.

I was getting worried.  ;D

There should be a seperate "Lumberton HS Football" forum... they've been the most talked about sports team on the whole site for about three weeks now

There should be a seperate "Lumberton HS Football" forum... they've been the most talked about sports team on the whole site for about three weeks now

Lumberton being 5-0 is a big deal.  I would love to see them make the playoffs, but there are still several teams that they haven't fair very well against through the years on their schedule. 

When they beat Dayton I certainly took notice and feel they have what it takes to make the top 3.

Guest maverick24

I think too many people are putting to much stock in one game. Lumberton could win and still miss the playoffs, Central could win and still miss the playoffs.

A post on one of the other "Is Lumberton the Best team in the State or not" threads made a very valid point.  Lumberton was 4-1 last year after playing the same five teams they have beaten this year.  And, they finished at the bottom.  I'm sure they will win more games this year, but in my opinion their season starts this Friday.

Good Luck Lumberton!  Win one for the underdogs. :)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami