Freshman Kicker

Guest orangeman

Speaking of kickers... I've got an 8th grader who kicked a 47 yarder this year. I know that's not relative to SE Texas since I'm in Belton now, but it's extremely impressive. Very powerful young kid. The kid in the You Tube video looks like he's got a bright high school career ahead of him. Good luck.

Well if you want to look at someone who is doing pretty good so far and has good technique--- i have been watchin this kid close this year and he is doin an excellent job... My son showed me this link you can watch him kick from many competitions he did this summer.

www.iplayers.net/players/288

Coach Fuller, how is Belton treating you? I grew up in Killeen and played at Ellison.

Bullets13 he does kick field goals if the coaches would let him. He also punts. I am trying to post his punt against Warren. He is standing on the goal line and the ball lands on the 46.

Guest orangeman

Justafan1, my family and I really enjoy being back in Belton. Football is keeping me extremely busy, but I'm enjoying it. I'm going to be the JV basketball coach this year, and that's just around the corner. I'm really looking forward to that, but I do miss my WH boys.... think about them all the time.

Guest WBFan09

Donnie is a excellent kicker. I would love for my son to get a chance to talk with him. Simply because he is a left footed kicker also.

the only thing is looking at your son both his legs combined plus one of mine and probably one of yours can even equal the size of Donnies calf  ::):P:o;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nick Canizales had a special report and some highlights on this kid just a while ago. He's awesome. Being consistent on FGs is great for a team and can win some games, but since football is a game of field position, I think a great punter can get your team out of some jams like Curtis Parks used to do for us. I always hollered at the punt returners that they better back up when Curtis punted, but they never listened.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami